Touching base (11-Nov) - how are folks doing?

Albany (again), NY(Zone 5b)

Sigh - this is NOT going well. As soon as I got motivated after the first trip in Oct, I left home again and have basically been off-schedule for two weeks. 5 days travel, then two days at home (and of course this involved meetings and evening meals), then 6 days travel again. I am NOT doing well with the travel/eating well. The first trip, I could understand - the food was great (France). The second trip - the food was mediocre, but very heavy (Budapest).

All told - since Oct. 4 - I have been gone 20 days.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how they have effectively dieted while traveling on business? At this point, I'm in crisis, especially with mirrors in the elevator at work. :-(

Sorry to be so down ...

But, that was me....on an UP note - look at you folks:

Anna - great pictures! I'm impressed. You're becoming a role model for many of us! :-)
pebble - methinks it's time to visit.... *grin*
drop - how has your success been avoiding the doctor?
EvaMae - you really stick in there - and continue to succeed. :)))
sarv - how is the membership at the gym? I bought one then proceeded to leave the country...
woodspirit - are you still going to curves?
Gourd - keep going, you'll get there!
ceecub - nice to meet you!

This thread has 19 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!