Saturday Nov 7th

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Greetings ~

David is back from Iraq, safe and sound, and hopefully permanently. Thank you all for your prayers while he was over there & I was on hiatus.

Glad be catching up on posts and seeing that life continues on down on the farm. Eva Mae, you know you and your husband are always in my thoughts.

While I was away, I became a GRANDMA! Shelby Ann was born in August - 8 lbs 4 oz!

Getting ready to move THIS summer! Have been considering staying in CA - just moving to a more rural and republican area more North and East, but, as those of you who remember me may note - I am at heart a Southern Girl (even if I have lots of grey hair), and really would rather move to TN. The property in TN hasn't been mown in nearly a year - I'm sure the grasses are way taller than my head, now. Well, the deer and the butterflies and the other little critters are probably enjoying the field, anyway!

David Jr. starts High School in2005, so we have to figure out NOW what it is we're going to do... in any event, it seems that it will require cleaning my house and boxing up my life -which I pretended to do while David was in Iraq, but was not so successful at! In fact, he says he didn't notice any change - every horizontal surface is still covered.

Anyway, feels good to be home again!

Take care, everyone. Blessings to you.

Karla

This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!