DG Trick or Treat Game?

Pflugerville, TX(Zone 8b)

Any body wanna Trick or Treat on DG while we are handing out candy tonight? Actually it is more like a treasure hunt but Trick or Treat sounded better since it is Halloween LOL. Here's how it would work.

The first person finds an existing photo anywhere on DG...can be from the PDB, a journal, another post, etc. Post a description of that photo without naming what it is or posting a link to the photo. For instance I might say: "It is white and wet and something I don't see very often in Texas" The other players try to find a photo that matches this description and posts a link to it such as http://davesgarden.com/forums/fp.php?pid=1121346

Then I check out the link and if it matches my description in every respect (even though it may not be the same photo I had in mind) I post back to the first person that posted a correct link "(name)....tag...you're it!

The person tagged then finds a another photo and provides a discription and so on. Be as silly or devious as ya what with it but there must be at least one photo already on DG somewhere that will match your desciption in full.

Anybody game?

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

Ahhh, i wasn't on line, that would have been fun. I have to get off now because of the winter snow advisory, maybe we can play again?

edited for spelling

This message was edited Nov 1, 2004 8:25 PM

Pflugerville, TX(Zone 8b)

yep...was probably just as well...I had so many trick or treaters last night I wouldn't have been able to play anyway.

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

Shoot, got here too late.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.