Barbie Aid 2004

Arnett, WV(Zone 5b)

Hello everyone! I am looking for barbie doll clothes for the newest member of our family 8yr old Julie. She came to live with us a few weeks ago after her mother passed away in August. Somehow all her clothes and toys disappeared. We took her and bought her a whole new wardrobe and a few toys. Now we are trying to do the same for her barbies. I have tried to purchase some on ebay and that gets rather expensive so it finally hit me Trade for them. I am looking for Doll furniture as well. My Hubby is building her a doll house for Christmas and I will be doing the basic decorating. So just about any barbie item will be appreciated. If this is the wrong form I apoligize, and please direct me to the correct form.

Cathy

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!