The next filthy joke...

Tell you what. I'm sick and tired of coming in here to find this sewer full of all manner of filth.

How do you think I feel about being responsible for CHILDREN coming into this forum and read the kind of FILTH that you are putting in here? Who will explain to that child's parents WHY they saw and learned what they did here? Not you; it'll be ME! And I will NOT be a party to this filth.

So here's the deal: the next time I have to delete a thread out of this forum, I guarantee that I'll delete this forum completely, and will not put it back up. I'll also permanently ban the next person that posts a filthy joke (and that includes the whole gamut of offensive material) anywhere on this website.

I'm sorry that I sound a little upset, but I've dealt with this for years (and it's usually the same suspects each time) and I've had it up to here (pointing to forehead).

Dave

This thread has 63 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!