Personal notes for Christmas Craft Exchange

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

This is for The Christmas Craft Exchange.
If you have not signed up at the Christmas Craft Exhange thread please don't post here. Go first to the CCE thread and sign up if you want to be included in this.

Please tell a little bit about yourself. Your likes, dislikes, colors, and what ever will help your trader to send you something you will enjoy getting.

A little about me.
I am 55 year old grand mother of 13. Whew! I am a retired, for health reasons, art instructor and a avid glemmer of good trash. Figure that one out. Hehe. I do alot of different art work including Water color painting, beading on gourds, making pineneedle baskets is my newest adventure. Of course gardening is tops in my hobby stats and I have two dogs and three cats that have addopted us. I collect all kinds of beads, old bottles, giraffes, and I love the colors of Africa. Never been there but someday I will go. I am of Sweedish decent and am married to a Scottsman. How's that for a little insite to my world?
Jan MacKay

This message was edited Oct 19, 2004 9:08 PM

This thread has 48 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!