Stuff I Love...

SE Arky, United States(Zone 8a)

A wind storm virtually destroyed my brugs/blooms/leaves, I counted 103 buds on the ground, but there were many more, and all, except one of my brugs is new this year. I hope I have saved my first ever seeding, to bloom, but it will be a few days. So, I'm sending you a photo of some stuff I love. My daddy is living with me now, in our guest house, and I'm up doing my barn, where we live and love it so very much. I'm into natural colors, right now, and the new barn color is Thundercloud, the shutters (I made them), are Fantastic Grape, the wood around the windows is Weathered Glass, I would have called it Weathered Teal. The ceiling under the entry will be Soft Jade, which I would have named Muted Neon. So, there sits Potter Gibson on top of the fabric (I've had it 10 years, knew there would be a perfect place for it) that is absolutely great with everything, and my understudy, granddaughter, Madeline. What you cannot see is the brug seedling close to blooming, and, my hand painted motion lights, which are absolutely wonderfu, made by GE, 25 watts...

Thumbnail by SherryLike

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.