Hello Just found this forum.

Newburgh, IN(Zone 6a)

Hi there, I have been surfing around Dave's Garden for a few weeks now and just realizes what Welcome Mat was. Just want everyone to know how helpful I think everyone here is. What a great site. I live in Southern Indiana and have just begun gardening the past few years since retiring. I have a lot to learn and this place is great. I hope I don't get on anyones nerves by asking so many dumb questions. Thanks again. BTW. Welcome to all of you other newcomers too.

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Welcome MsMaati. I'm glad you found this forum so we could all say HI to you. Don't worry about dumb questions. Someone once told me that the only dumb question was the one that wasn't asked. Hope to see you around the forums often. I spend most of my time in the brugmansia, tropicals, and vines and climbers forums, but I do hit some of the others fairly often too. Have fun. This is a great place to spend some spare time.

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

hello from upstate new york.

Hi There, we've already crossed paths! So glad you joined.

Newburgh, IN(Zone 6a)

Thanks to you all for the welcome. I appreciate all the great help and friendship I am getting on here.

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Welcome, but this place is addictive, you better leave while you can. (lol lol)

This should make you laugh!!
http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/463505/

Judy

San Jose, CA(Zone 9b)

Welcome! I know you will love it here.

~Angela

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

Welcome from Pakistan.
kaleem

Newburgh, IN(Zone 6a)

Thanks again for the kind welcomes. I would love to see some shots of all of your gardens. What kind of plants do you have in Pakistan? I love the gardens in CA, my daughter lives out there and has a lovely courtyard year round.

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

I made a water container for my water plants, here is its picture you can see my water container and other plants.

Thumbnail by gumlla
Newburgh, IN(Zone 6a)

Gumlla,

Very nice, I like the water element in a garden.

Springboro, OH(Zone 6a)

WELCOME from a fellow newcomer!!! I've already seen your name around DG a bit. Good job jumpin' in there!!! :) Hope to see you lots! -- Hugs

Newburgh, IN(Zone 6a)

Thanks Hugs, I love this site. Definetly addictive. Keeps me out of trouble, lol.

Newburgh, IN(Zone 6a)

How many Hoosiers are out there? I would love to hear from you.

Springboro, OH(Zone 6a)

MsMaati, if you want to find your fellow Hoosiers, a great way to do it is to go to the HOME tab, then MEMBERS and then click on Indiana on the map! Hope you make some good contacts! :)
-- Hugs

Newburgh, IN(Zone 6a)

Thanks Hugs.

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

gee as long as I have been a member (July this year) I never found this forum untill now, Hi MsMaati fellow Hoosier.

Doris

Newburgh, IN(Zone 6a)

Hi Kareoke, NIce to meet your in here too. Yvonne

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.