CLOSED: My New Round Robin-Trick or Treat (sign up HERE!)

Brookeville, MD(Zone 7a)

Seeds and Candy-Trick or Treat

I'm very sorry but I have to cancel my offer to host this round robin. I just have too many distractions right now to be in charge of anything. If some one wants to take over the idea and make their own, please feel free.

This message was edited Oct 17, 2004 8:36 PM

Sob....sob.... I can't be apart of this one.........I can't have sugar...... and I sure don't want it coming in the mail!

Oh, well. You guys have fun! Sounds like a neat robin.

Best of luck, CaptMicha! I know it'll be great.

Brookeville, MD(Zone 7a)

After I made this up, I started thinking, what about the diabetic people and people on diets? I'm really sorry to all you guys!

Homosassa, FL(Zone 9a)

ok CaptMicha, I'll sign up for this!!

I need some clarification, though, so I can get this right (don't want to cheat anyone!)...

Quoting:
you add five or more packets of seed and candy and send it on to the next person on the list

Am I right in assuming total packets sent is 5, consisting of seeds & candy (ya know, like 3 packets of seed, 2 packets of candy), or are you saying 5 packets of seed and also some candy??

And, uhmmm, since I've never participated in a round-robin before, what do I do with the package I receive, other than adding to it? (keep some? all?) LOL...I know these probably sound like dumb questions, and I thought about emailing you (so EVERYONE wouldn't know how ignorant I am of round robin rules) but then I thought, ok...maybe someone else out there has the same questions but just doesn't want to ask...

Thanks for taking the initiative to start this round robin.

~Beth
(whoain'tskeeredtolookdumb)

Valdosta, GA(Zone 8a)

I want to join. Sending you my address.

Bill

Renton, WA(Zone 7a)

Has anyone taken this on? if so count me in
carol bea
16407 116th ave s.e.
renton wa 98058
Thankyou Carol

Westmoreland, TN(Zone 7a)

so is this robin going to fly soon?
I hope so this will be fun and it will be my first.
so beth don't fill bad i need the info as well.

Mount Prospect, IL(Zone 5a)

I'll join too, Doris

Center, TX(Zone 8b)

Count me in! Never been in on one but sounds fun.
Brenda Waller
1265 CR 3229
Center, Texas 75935

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

Me too

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

is it roosting or flying orlame duck in water ?

Renton, WA(Zone 7a)

accourding to the other thread this one drown sometime ago. trick or treat is over. I think. I have been known to be wrong tho
carol

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.