Wednesday, October 13 - Daily Support (Little changes)

Albany (again), NY(Zone 5b)

OK, I'm nuts.

Now that item is out of the way.

In addition to the start NOW philosophy - I am going to incorporate 3 easy changes.

64 oz + of water or herbal tea (when I was traveling, I drank very little water (wine doesn't count)- and just felt dried out
Daily tuna or other protein salad (protein always makes me feel better, and who wants to eat truffles after munching a bowl of tuna)
Vitamins (duh! 'nuff said)

Phew, ok, that's easy. I'm not ready for the scale, but I am ready to feel better. These three things will help no matter what.

Anyone else up for 1-3 easy changes in his/her life that will result in feeling better? I do know that getting started is the hardest part, so I'm jumping in, starting with easy stuff.

drop - I have a bowl of the truffles on the coffee table (wish I could send you one with no calories) - but, I'm going to take it easy and not go absolute military style on the diet. Sure I ate some today, but I can also start my tuna, vitamins and water. And, I can also keep some on the table and not eat the whole bowl - with luck, I won't have any more today and will just view them as something to ignore. I think this time around is easing into the diet, more common sense, moderation. Ironic part - most of us know how to eat well. We're just don't for any number of reasons, whether they be emotional, schedule, habit, whatever. I think I am finally ready to start - wish me luck!

This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!