Waited 3 wks for this one!

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

P. Haynaldianum x Glanduliferum. First bloom middle of September - waited 3 wks to get a pic of all three.

Thumbnail by rcn48
Fair Lawn, NJ(Zone 6b)

Well grown plant. I love the flowers! Thanks for sharing.
Ursula

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

I have never seen this plant, is it a house plant, where can I get one, or seeds

North Scituate, RI(Zone 6a)

Is this a paph? Very exotic! I have a dozen or so paphs, but most of them are the vini type with deep red flowers. I have a few whites and pinks, but haven't gotten them to flower yet. Fingers crossed!

- Kathleen (Zone 6 - New England)

St. John's, NL(Zone 5b)

Spectacular! I used to have haynaldianum X stonei...it was similar. Survived for 3 years then root-rot! Apparently, nearly yearly repotting is recommended and at the time, I had never repotted it. I learned from my mistakes.

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

We bought this plant a couple of years ago and through our own neglect, took it 2 yrs to bloom again. But when it finally bloomed, it's spectacular! We have many orchids but unfortunately we don't fertilize or repot when necessary and they pay us back by waiting forever to bloom. However, we do have a white Phalaenopsis that usually blooms twice a year.

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

I saw a very small one on ebay and rather pricey for such a small plant, yours is spectacular

Brookeville, MD(Zone 7a)

Is this one a phrag? I don't remember which one has the smaller foliage. Either way it's gorgeous! And congrats to you for getting it to bloom!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.