TC's Quitters Club - Free Membership!

Mercer, PA(Zone 5a)

I thought it was about time to start a new thread folks! This one is continued from here http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/448881/
I think this may be the 4th new thread in the series. All I can say is WOW! Carla really started something didn't she?!

I think it's appropriate to begin by posting my latest stats:

I have been a Quitter for 3 Months, 1 Week, 7 hours, 50 minutes and 6 seconds (99 days). I have saved $595.95 by not smoking 2,979 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Week, 3 Days, 8 hours and 15 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 7/3/2004

I know we have several "newbie" Quitters here so I'll hush up and let them say what's on their minds. All you other veteran Quitters and anyone else with a notion, can add a word or three also.

God said that I could quit if I really wanted to, I didn't know I really wanted to until July 3, 2004 at approximately 12:30 in the afternoon.
Thanks to everyone here for being my special friends, if not for y'all this continuing struggle would be so hard to bear!

It's about time I introduce one of the major players in my decision to quit smoking. My darling daughter Meghan, she is my Sweetie Pie.

Thumbnail by tcfromky
This thread has 214 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!