Seeds of Clear Sky available

Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7b)

<> .. This seed offer I guess is now closed ..due to active responce .. if some don't send their SASE's then there might be a few then...<< SORRY>>
I have seeds of Clear Sky available.. it set a few dozen fruits.. which were something a kin to cardboard.. but the precedeing flowers were so lovely.. I assume they would sprout and grow.. the fruits have ripened and fallen on their own.. I've scraped the seeds and cleaned them up.. set them out to dry..
Any interest in giving them a start... SSAE ... please write and send your name and address off line here.. and I'll send you my address to send the SSAE to.. I guess I'v a dozen or so bunches available.. Gordon

This message was edited Oct 12, 2004 9:08 AM

Thumbnail by GordonHawk
Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

Gordon, I'd love to have a few. I've never grown them from seed before, are they difficult?
Jen

North Tonawanda, NY

I'd like to try a few seeds. Just sent you an email. Thank you for your offer.

Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7b)

Well you're still in the running if you e-mail me .. for these seeds.. Gordon

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

I would love to try some too. Thanks so much for sharing.

Westmoreland, TN(Zone 7a)

I would love to get some please.

Meade, KS(Zone 6a)

I would love to try these passion seeds. Thank you so much Janet

Cassopolis, MI(Zone 5a)

I would love some if you still have enough?
Thanks
Alice

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

I would like to try some, if you are not already out. Would it survive in zone 6?

Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7b)

Crimson...survive what.. winter outside.. well probually not.. the more native types do.. but this one should be brought inside to grow in a window or left dormant in a place like a bulb... If you start these seeds inside.. you'll have a plant that should bloom nicely in the summer and next fall you can descide how you wish to manage them...
I'll bering them in and put them in my shadeyest window so I don't loose the highlight for the tropicals I'll have growing the other windows..
ALICE.. did you write to me off this list as I asked.. then I can foward to you my address to send your SASE to.. got it?
THIS PHOTO IS NOT THE PASSAFLORA I"M SENDINGOUT>> BUT IS MY FAVORITE FALL PHOTO OF THE SP.

Thumbnail by GordonHawk
Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

GordonHawk do you have any left?

Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7b)

Pam.. I might..some have yet to send their envlopes.. and I put away one extra.. so perhaps I'll have some.. I'll put it in with your other seeds when I get your envelope if they are about then.. Gordon

Thumbnail by GordonHawk
Cassopolis, MI(Zone 5a)

Hi Gordon
You sent me your address last week and I sent an envelope out the same day.

Now if I could just remember what day that was, it might help you!!!

With the coop I can barely remember my name at this point!!!haha

It seems to me like it was the first of the week, but don't hold me to that!

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Thanks Gordon......by the time mine makes it to you, you will prob know for sure.

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

Gorden I sent you email, and envelope Oct. 10th did you get it

Camilla, GA(Zone 8a)

If someone doesn't send their postage, please condider me...Thanks..

Larkie

Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7b)

Doris.. your seeds went out this morning.. as did 5 others that I had received
..Where are the others .. please send in your envelopes if I have sent you my address.. Gordon

Thumbnail by GordonHawk
Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7b)

AKnapp.. Gee .. I never recieved one from you.. I'd kept the ones I had together as they came in and sent them out together ..
I got letters from
Janet... Meade KS
Antoinette ...Moreno Valley
Kathy... Judsonice AR
Shirley... Ellicott City MD
Doris.. Greensberg IN
Mary ..Elkhart TX
also today letters from
Alice..Dowaglac MI
Robbie..LafayetteTN
Pam...MooseJaw [ also the winner of the best printing award]

If others have sent then in and wern't listed .. maybe they are still in transit.. we'll awaite their arrivals some...
Gordon

This message was edited Oct 19, 2004 10:50 PM

Thumbnail by GordonHawk
Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Gordon, I got my seeds today, thanks so much, I left the seed packet by the comptuer to remind me to email you, and my l3 year old son, promptly tore it open and spilled them all. I managed to find 7 of them, which i'm guarding with my life. and I'm thinking of going sonless LOL Don't mess with my seeds boy!!!, Thought he'd know better than do something like that

kathy

Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7b)

oh Kathy.. don't worry.. there might not have been more than one or two more if that.. I hadn't many so I divided them into a dozen packets.. I can't imagine anyone useing too many more than that them selves.. hope they do well for you
Gordon

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

LOL......I take it my SASBE made it to you GordonHawk. :D

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Winner huh........so what did I win???

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.