I'll count the seeds on the left...

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

If somebody,anybody,count the seeds on the right,ok here we go I got 2 howmany did you all count???

Thumbnail by Tropicman
Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

2 on left
166 on right

Just a quick count...... :-)

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

I came up with 145 on the right.

Premont, TX(Zone 9b)

114 on the right

Mesilla Park, NM

138 on right
2 on left

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Two on the left and 134 on the right. Why are we counting these seeds, anyway? LOL!

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Brugie, I was wondering the same thing. I think to entertain us, and see who will bite. LOL I can't resist a puzzle.

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

I thought it was to confirm I spend to much time on this site and in these forumes. :-)

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

SEE! We have all added this to our watch list to see what happens next, haven't we? I think this just proves that we have no lives and the only thing we have to look forward to is to see WHY we were asked to count the seeds. (WHICH WE DID!)

We didn't ask why we were to count the seeds, we just did it. Now we are watching and waiting to see WHY we counted the seeds.

Oy Vay!

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

I got two on the left and 134 on the right.

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

TOO many for me to count and im not doing your work for you. PTTTTH now what does
PTTTTH mean????
lol tazzy

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

You all see I was asked to find volunteer ballot counters for Florida...LOL!
Yawl will be glad to know yawl failed!!!
Now why are my l's upside down?
onLy to get them right side up is to use the capital L.
No for the real counting of the seeds????
Well no one has come up with the real count yet,
I counted them,checked my count,rechecked my checking and the number is,drum roll please....
A few of you have come real close,what dear,yes honey I'll be right there,sorry the boss just called have to run, seems my count might just be wrong,and we all know,if I don't go see what her the offical counter has to say about this I will just have to write,that I was wrong with my count,and I know
how silly That would be,not to say quite embarassing.

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Ok I'm back those who counted 134,would be right if you counted both sheets,,,,
so 132 on the right,and 2 on the left...
That has been verified by the officalality of this house!!LOL!
Just remember to be specific when you ask someone to count the number of seeds you see on the sheet of paper!!!!

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

So Brugie and Cala! Congratulations! You counted both sides and got it right...Kinda!

Me...I think I need new glasses. I'm seeing double sometimes I think. LOL

Hey Brugie, we got something almost right, lol! We counted both sides, yeah, that's what happened!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

I might have know yawl would stick together on that!!!LOL
I had a lady from England this morning,that took a couple seeds,is she travels 1500 miles in 4 hours on the concord,how many seeds will I have left?
LOL!

I thought they quit flying the Concorde(of course I've been wrong before, especially when I've worn my brain out counting) Let's see if she flies 1500 miles in 4 hours(do we count time zones)....I feel like this is a trick question

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

She'll still have the "couple" left that you gave her, unless she throws them out ,plants them somewhere along the way, or they are confiscated at customs.

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Actually she lives here,but just got back from London from a vacation,said she felt funny being a tourist in her native homeland,but she took an american friend to visit England for a couple weeks.
No the trick is to stick them to her cheek,and swear its a beauty mark!!!!LOL
Now Cala,I'm to old to know any new tricks,or teach them to a.....

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Gosh, I feel good about being close. Those seeds were making my eyes cross.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.