Welcome adinamiti from Romania!

Panhandle, FL(Zone 8a)

My friend adinamiti is now a member at Daves and I would like to welcome her! This is one of the greatest things about Daves......meeting and making friends all over the world.
Connie

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Welcome to the garden Adinamiti! :D

It's a wonderful place to learn and grow........you will love it here. A big welcoming wave is headed your way from Saskatchewan, Canada!

Please tell us about your garden.

Hi There adinamiti! So glad you joined!

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Any friend of Weeds is a friend of ours - welcome, adinamiti, to DG! :)

Santa Fe, TX(Zone 9b)

Welcome, adinamiy!. Glad to have you join us. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Are you a neighbor of Weeds?

trois

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

Howdy, adinamiti! You will find many interesting people who share your interest in gardening and the natural world. Friends and knowledge you will gain for a lifetime. More fun than than I have ever had on the internet.

John

Fort Pierce, FL(Zone 10a)

Welcome to our world...Dave's Garden!! Beside the main interest we all share, gardening, you will find many, many other Forums that are dear to all our hearts. We are so glad to see you come through our Garden gate!
Pati

Modi'in, Israel

Welcome to DG adinamiti!! I have really fallen in love with this place. None of my "real life" friends is into gardening. And my husband thinks gardening, birds and flowers are the most boring subject on earth LOL. But you'll always find someone here (usually many someones!) to share your excitement. I look forward to getting to know you :-)

-Julie

Navarre (NW FL), FL(Zone 8b)

Adinamit,
Glad to have you on as a DG'er. You will see that this place is like none other. Please let us know what plants are of interest to you so we can start sharing ideas and cuttings. I hope you find exactly what you're looking for here on DG. I also look forward to hearing about a little about you.

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Welcome, A! Glad you have joined us. Fun place here, but more importantly, folks who CARE!

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Greetings adinamiti! It is so nice to have you here with us. You'll have to come out and introduce yourself so we can all meet you. :) What do you grow there in Romania and what are your temps like?

Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

It's so good to have you here, Adminamiti!!!! Welcome to the greatest gardening (and other stuff) site in the world.

Greetings from Chile (in spring),

Ursula

Mysore, India(Zone 10a)

Adinamiti, hearty welcome to the most lovely group of people, who garden and also do all kinds of wonderful things. You sure are on the right track!

Remove 'nami' and that's my daughter's name!

Best,
Dinu

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

Hello Adinamiti, glad to have another member from across the Big Pond join our gang. I live in Utah in a desert area, not sandy desert like in Egypt but red rock cliffs and a lot of sagebrush and scrub juniper areas.

But here in the valley there is water and I grow many flowers and have some fruit trees. Our summers are very hot but our winters are milder than yours. Hope to see you write us a post to tell us what you grow and what your life is like.

WELCOME to Daves Garden ~ Blooms

This message was edited Oct 8, 2004 3:38 PM

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

Adinamiti
Welcome from Pakistan, hope you will also enjoy here like me, I can't live with out Dave's even a day. This site is very very addictive because you will feel we all are like a family all the members are very nice and loving.
kaleem

Castlegar, BC(Zone 6b)

Welcome Adinamiti, You'll love it here, we all do. Lots to learn and share and a great group of gardening friends. I hope you'll tell us what is growing in your garden in Romania. A big wave hello from another Canadian.

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

a big welcome from new york state. you will just love it here.

Auburn Hills, MI(Zone 6a)

big welcome from Michigan !!

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Another welcome, this time from Iowa.

Paxton, FL(Zone 8a)

Welcome to Dave's. You will find many friends and much fun here. Course you probably already have the best friend you can have, in Weeds.

Balotesti, Romania(Zone 5a)

Hello, hello, a milion times hello, for all the members of the Dave's !!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you all for your warm welcome !
You are so friendly, yet you don't even know me. I have to thank 'weeds' for this : she is such a great friend ! I never dreamed of becoming a member of the DG ever. Thanks to her, I am entering now in your great family.
I am from Romania, as you already know. I am 42 and have 2 children Andreea and Ionut, of 20 and 18 years old.
I live in a building, in an apartament and I have many plants in pots, on my balcony and inside the house : hibiscus, pelargonium, poinsettia(my favourite), a few cactuses, gloxinia, sinningia, schlumbergera, epiphylhum, begonias, fucsia, colocasia, monstera, lilies, kalanchoe, palms, abutilon, violets, impatiens. I am also taking care of our block's garden where I've planted in spring petunias, tagetes, datura, dawn flowers, mirabilis, balsamineas. I also have replanted some perennial white and red lilies and planted some rose cuttings, for the next spring. I've also sowed some hibiscus. Now is already autumn in our country, today began the rain and the wind.
I enjoy very much working in the garden, but for now, I have to take care only of the plants I have in my apartament.
I love very much plants, but also the animals and cooking. I have a dog, Boss, who is a big german shepard, very clever and very beautiful. He is 8 years old.
I cook a lot, especially cookies and cakes, which I like best.
So, you see that I'll have a lot of sharing with you, my friends.
I am very happy to make your aquaintance, Lilypon, thanks for the big welcoming wave. I know about Saskatchewan from that TV series with that canadian policeman and the husky dog.
Also glad to join you, Equilibrium.
Same here, gardenwife, happy to meet you.
Dear trois, happy to meet you, but no, I am not a neighbour of weeds, not that I wouldn't like to ... Unfortunately, I live in Bucharest, Romania, far, far away from Florida.
Happy to meet you John, I also have fun on DG and have learned more than ever about plants.
Dear Pati, thanks for the welcoming through the Garden Gate. I am a great fan of the SF 'Stargate'.
Julie, I also need to find friends to share my hobby. My husband doesn't love plants, too. Nevertheless, he bares with me, doesn't make anything naughty. I have some soil from Israel at home.
Nice meeting you, Bugfreak, but, unfortunately, I couldn't exchange anything but ideas and maybe, seeds.
Also glad to join you, Darius, we've met already, remember ?
Greetings to you too, Badseed ! Hope you're satisfied with my answer.
Dear Ursula, happy to meet you, greetings from Romania !
Dinu, I know all about you, your name is same as one my friend's, who lives now in U.S., Michigan.When I saw your name, I hoped it could be her's. That's why I've searched for your page. Very nice meeting you ! Your country is fascinating !Say hello to your daughter. How old is she ?
Hello Blooms, glad to meet you from across the Big Pond ! Funny name for the Atlantic .
Dear Kaleem, nice meeting you, I'm also addicted to DG.
Hello Oldflowergirl, nice to join your gardening group.
Happy to meet you, dear Herbie 43, hello to New York.
Nice meeting you, cacolos, I have a dear friend in Dearborn, Michigan, Mariana.
Hello Brugie, nice to meet you !
Very happy to meet you, gingerlily. Yes, she is a great friend !
Adina

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

Adina, good morning. It has been raining here for a few days and its too wet to work outside so the dogs, cats, and I are forced inside until the sun comes out again. The animals seem to think that I have control of the weather and are protesting. Perhaps Boss has some advice for them?

John

Dear John,
Boss stays inside, almost all day long, as we live in an apartament.
We get him out 3 times a day, that is, me in the morning and at night, and my son at noon. We go in the park, which is nearby, and play a little with a ball, about half an hour. In the morning I also feed a few homeless dogs from the park.
Usually, Boss is carrying his ball all the way, to the park and back home and all the people admire him for how clever and smart he is.
So, Boss says : be patient, dear friends ! Your master loves you and he 'll do what's best for you.
Adina

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

The sun is shining this morning! After one more cup of coffee we will all go outside to enjoy the day. We all thank Boss for his advice. Butch, my black labrador said to say "hi" to Boss. He also wants me to tell you thank you for caring for the homeless dogs. He was dumped off by some ignorant soul and came to our door looking for help. He and I know that "but for the grace of God there go I"

We also have a shiny day , but very cold.
Here is a picture of Boss playing with the homeless dogs in the park.

Thumbnail by adinamiti

I like so much the labradors ! Do you have a picture with him ?
Do you also have cats ? My mother has 3 birmanese.
Here is still cold, but no rain.
Here is a picture of the dogs in the park : Fluffy and The Little Girl.
Adina

Thumbnail by adinamiti
Panhandle, FL(Zone 8a)

Oh my gosh, that Fluffy is sooo cute. Please tell us Fluffy's name in your language.

Fluffy is Pufulica. He is the one without head. The spotted one is his mother.
You already know them. I have some surprise pictures for you, the ones I've told you about, with the basset dog, Benitto and Boss.
Here is one in advance ! You can also see me, a friend with his dog and two homeless dogs from the park. This picture was taken 3 years ago.
Adina

Thumbnail by adinamiti

Here is another one with Pufulica.
Adina

Thumbnail by adinamiti
Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Few things make me smile so much as seeing dogs playing together - it's one of life's great joys!

Shangshui, Henan, China(Zone 7b)

Warmly welcome our Adina from Romania to this big family.
Adina,it won't take you long before you you realize that this is a
unique website.First ,you can attain plentiful gardening knowledge and some exotic seeds from exchange.And the most important of all is that here you can meet a school of gardening addicts who are full of friendship and emotions.
Good Gardening!
Jianhua Zhang

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

adinamiti - i welcomed you earlier before i learned that you enjoyed cooking. please visit the recipe forum to see all of our recipes. i'll bet within a few months you will be making "po-boys" sandwiches from your friends in louisanna to brisket from from new york.
frank

Nice meeting you, Jianhua ! Thank you, I have to tell you that I am already addicted to this site.
Herbie43, I will gladly search for these recepies, also write some of my own.
Adina

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

i have a very good friend Mia in Romania risata? risarti? she works at the train station..she like flowers to not to trade.. nice meet you ,, oklahoma here..

Nice to meet you too ! How did you meet Mia ?
Adina

Hixson, TN(Zone 7a)

Welcome to DG!

Springboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Welcome, Adina! I can already tell your sweetness will make DG even a better place to visit :) Have fun! -- Hugs

Thank you, cceamore, nice to meet you.
You are very kind, hugahosta, hugs from me too !

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.