Oct. 5

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Yesterday was a bad day for eating here. I was totally running all day, from the time my feet hit the floor. Went from the barn, to the field, make a "quick" lunch, back to the field, back to the barn, and total collapse even before I was DONE in the barn. :>) My "quick lunch" consisted of the only things I could grab out of the cupboard.......a box of rice mix; had some wild rice in it, and a sodium infested seasoning mix. Well, need alittle protein with it, so ..........(ok, don't everyone go and barf here........) the lone can of spam was the contribution. I cut it into small pieces and mixed it with the rice. Hey, at least I didn't FRY it! LOL Had a yogurt in the afternoon and a couple handfuls of dry roasted unsalted peanuts. Then last night I was soooo woofed I contributed to the sodium-carb overload and made the frozen pizza I had in the freezer that has been there since January, for crying out loud, from a fund-raiser from the local school. I will be good today. The turkey breast is in the roaster as I type! Sometimes you just have to take the easy way out. Hope everyone's yesterday was better for eating than mine was.

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!