Take my violets...please!

Orangeville, PA(Zone 6a)

Hi! I have some violets that need homes. Please understand this is difficult for me, as each and every one is my baby(!) Upon her death, I inherited plants from my grandmother, including her beloved violets. Well, the poor things had many crowns, long necks, and needed much TLC. I separated the plants and got many, many more! So now I have lots and though they are very precious to me, I'm running out of room! These are not named and some haven't flowered yet, but they are pink, I think. I had two pinks that I separated into individuals, a double and a single. They are like an old fashioned, soft pink, very pretty! And probably from an older variety, since she had them many years. If you're interested in taking a chance and willing to take good care of one of my babies, please let me know! They're all rooted and on the way to being really nice plants (trying to get them fuller and less "leggy.) I'm willing to trade or mail for postage, just let me know. If trade, looking for variagated (foliage) varieties...or anything else that sounds nifty (even non-violets). :)

-gt-

Willits, CA(Zone 8a)

I would love some of your av babies!
I don't have any varigated foliage. I have wandering jew or spider plant babies but neither are varigated. I'd be happy to send postage.

I'm interested if you're willing to accept postage. Let me know. I'd love the vintage varieties.

Orangeville, PA(Zone 6a)

Hey BecksterCa & susancva,

You've got mail! :)

-gt-

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

GT, do you have any more? I would love some for postage....don't have anything to trade. PLMK

Mendy (mgh)

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

I am also interested, if you still have?

( Kim) Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

Hi there
Been working hard before snow but its started today lite I have till maybe Deer season to work But if you do have any left I would surly love to try for postage I have got some and would like to try more thanks for reading
Kim

Bethel, OH(Zone 6a)

Hey gt,
If you have any left I would be interested in some also for postage. Just let me know.

Cindy

East Texas, United States(Zone 8a)

I would also be interested in some for postage. pls let me know.

Bryson, QC(Zone 4a)

I would be interested in postage,and would take good care of them..If you have any left .Please let me know.
Blessing, Ingrid

Fayette, MO(Zone 6a)

I would love some for postage. Even just some leaves if you have any left.

Thanks

Orangeville, PA(Zone 6a)

Thanks to everyone who replied! I think I've made finally some room on my sills for the winter (yay)! Thanks so much for providing such caring homes for my babies!!! If I have more I need to adopt out I will certainly let everyone know but for now I think I'll end it. Thanks again! :)

-gt-

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.