Cajun fisherman...

Rowlett, TX(Zone 8a)

A cajun was stopped by a game warden in southern Louisiana recently with 2 ice chests of fish, leaving a bayou well known for its fishing. The game warden asked the man, "Do you have a license to catch those fish?" Naw my fren, I ain't got none of dem, no. Dese here are my pet fish." "Pet fish?" "Ya, Avery night I take dese here fish down to the bayou and let them swim around for a while. Den I whistle and dey jump rat back in the ice chest and I take dem home." That's a bunch of hooey; fish can't do that." The cajun looked at the game warden for a moment and the said. "Its the truth my fren. I'll show you it really works." "okay this I got to see." The cajun poured the fish in the bayou and stood and waited. After several minutes the game warden said, ""Well?" "Well what?" asked the cajun. "When are you going to call them back?" Call who back? "The fish." What fish? We in Louisiana may not be as smart as some, but we ani't dum as most.

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!