well its that time again

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

i finally got everything inside just before it started pouring down rain yesterday...now to get everyone in their proper place....i sure do like it since we did fresh gravel and stuff....hopefully i wont have the weed problems next year.....:)

cindy

here is the east side

Thumbnail by brommom
smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

here is the west side

Thumbnail by brommom
smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

and here is the middle...lol

Thumbnail by brommom
Saucier, MS(Zone 8b)

Hey Cindy,

Still have not gotten mine finished. We have the frame up, but decide to wait till after Hurricaine Season to put the cover on. Glad we did, Ivan missed us Thank Heavens, but we did have some pretty strong winds from it.

Temps are still in the high 80's & low 90's here, 91 today & very dry.

Thanks again for helping me decide on getting the GH from FarmTek.

Honeybee

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

honeybee...im so glad you didnt get any damage from the storms....you think you are gonna get yours done soon?

as we speak its 56 degrees at 730 pm....sunday nite they are calling for it to get down to 25..then mondays high fo 40ish.....lmao

im sure glad i got everything in...my cacti would been dead..its been chilly at nite for a week or so, but nice during the day...im not looking forward to winter at all...lol

cindy

Saucier, MS(Zone 8b)

Cindy,

I am not sure I will get the GH finished. MIL (92) had a stroke last weekend in July, she is doing better in Re-Hab now, but we have been running in circles for months.

Sure hope I can get it the GH finished, remember all the plant sales I told you about!!! I'll never get all this stuff in my old GH. I have Black Nursery Pots everywhere!!!!!!

After reading your temps for tomorrow I'll stop complaining about the heat here. Our first frost is normally in Nov.

Bonnie

Churubusco, IN(Zone 5b)

Wow, we just purchased a 30 X 48 foot GH from FarmTek...hope we are as successful.

San Jose, CA(Zone 9a)

Cindy...what size is your greenhouse? Bigger than 6 X 10? Seems like you sure were able to get a lot of plants in it!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.