Sixtene C.
Skier's Delight
Spiced Custard
Starship Enterprise
Summer Olympics
Swazi Princess
Tom Johnson
World Premier
http://www.waysidegardens.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay?mainPage=advsearchresults&storeId=10151&jspStoreDir=Wayside&SearchText=p48.waysale200409c&coremetricsCategory=200075&langId=-1&catalogId=10067 gets you to the sale list, but put "beard" in the search and you will find more not shown on the sale page but still at sale price.

This message was edited Sep 25, 2004 7:51 AM

Central, KY(Zone 6b)

Oh gee, thanks a lot! : )

I said I was done for the year and now I'm buying Irises with no place to put them!!!!!
But hey, I only bought 24 just to "try them out" surely I can fit them in somewhere????

Somebody...take my credit card PLEASE....or disconnect my computer....or just shoot me!

Perennials, daylilies now irises...what's next? lilies, hostas......a whole lot of digging?

Vicki - saying "I'm done for the year, I'm done for the year, I'm........................."

Fremont, CA(Zone 9a)

Sounds like me. I have been trying to figure out how to rephrase "Curse you, Red Baron!"
I don't dare visit the co-op forum any more, I can't afford to save as much money as I have saved this year.

Central, KY(Zone 6b)

LOL, I was "lucky", I guess...I missed the co-ops this year. I guess I can always look forward to going broke next year : )

Pickens, SC(Zone 7a)

Thank you.. and shame on me. I wanted them all but just chose a few !

charlotte

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

ya i got some and a few other things-someone stop me too!!!!!!! At least i have more land if i need it! ;)

Nevada, IA(Zone 5a)

Oh you had to tell me about this! I almost had enough self-control that I was only going to get 7 of 'em but then my big-mouthed husband stepped in and said I should get 7 more so I settled on 15! That makes 31 new irises this year! What a show next year! :)

St Peters Village, PA(Zone 6a)

The rainy aftermath of Jeanne is soaking in the 152 TB's and 28 medians I planted over the last 2-3 weeks. So, I thought let's look at Dave's iris forum - what can happen???? Hey PotEmUp, you just had to post that Wayside sale didn't you -
knowing full well that we iris fools couldn't' resist a good sale. Well it was tough, but I only ordered 22. Cost came to $1.98 inc ship. I got a great order from the Snowpeaks sale at $2.31 inc ship. So if these are anywhere near that size, I'll be happy (or make that stunned - I just couldnt' say no)
I also noticed several comments about iris folks also succumbing to hosta and daylily "fever". Yeah, I'm not alone

Pickens, SC(Zone 7a)

My Wayside Iris arrived today. I have to say that I was well impressed with the size of the plants. !!
Looking forward to blooms someday.
charlotte

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

dont forget to check out these ones 1.60ec

http://eflowergarden.com/default.aspx

Central, KY(Zone 6b)

I had forgotten about that site. I can't find any info on their shipping charges. Has anyone bought from them before?

Vicki

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

I was wondering that too, Vickie. Great prices! This site is dangerous to your bank account! Wanda brought some great iris to the KYRU, I wish you could have attended. It will be at PP again next Oct. Great FUN!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Yes alot of us have ordered from them-Bert one of the members owns the site!!!
I did my co-ops through Bert last yr so its a great place to order from!!!

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Thank You... PotEmUp... Picked up a few irises I have been wanting... Can't beat those prices! Dan

Fremont, CA(Zone 9a)

Out of curiosity, did you get your iris from Wayside? They marked mine as "being held" when I placed the order, then as time progress some were marked "ready to send" but in the end most of the really good ones were marked "not available" Seems like they did took orders for items that they did not have.

Central, KY(Zone 6b)

I ordered 24 diff ones, ended up getting 23 of the ones I ordered, one was not included, but did get 1 extra of 3 diff ones. Ended up with 27 rhizomes. Some of them look really good, some look so so and all but 3 have put on new growth.

I ordered another 6 from the next sale they did a few weeks later, 2 immortality, 3 first interstate and 1 sixtene C (bad one from 1st group). I got the immortality, but the others were out so I canceled those. I ordered and rec'd a few Sibs and 3 Clematis from the 2nd order too.

Did you not get any from your order back on 9/25? That really sucks! I hate when places allow over ordering like that. Have you called them? When I called about the ones I ended up canceling, they said they weren't sure when more would be in, it's getting late here, that's why I canceled.

I'm sorry you didn't get yours. I figure if even half of these make it, it will still be a pretty good bargain.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.