scarlet runner beans

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

I will have scarlet runner beans in a few weeks if anyone is interested. If I owe you some from last year please let me know. I ended up sending out 30-40 packs with 20+ beans in each. I won't have that many this year but please let me know if you're interested - for postage only - about 40 cents or so. Just put your name on the forum and I'll email you when they are ready to harvest.

Woodville, TX(Zone 8a)

I would love to have some of the scarlet runner beans. Do you want me to go ahead and send postage? Jenny

Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

Scarlet Runner beans... I love them. After planting 13 of them in late April, I have been feasting on them non-stop since late June. Taste great and beautiful flowers and the vines grow and grow and grow I'm glad to know there are others who like them as well.

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

anyone that wants them just post here and I'll email you for your addy later. They aren't completely ready to pick.

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

I will prepare padded envelopes to protect the beans. Just send me your mailing address on a label if possible, so I can just stick it on and mail. Along with 1, 37cent stamp.

For those who want beans AFTER this post please go to the seed trading forum and add your name there.

I should have lots more to share.
Kathy

This message was edited Apr 7, 2005 9:38 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.