Country Home Products - DRŪ Trimmer Mower

Chestertown MD, United States

This was my second DR purchase. I purchased it in the Spring of 1999.

This is a hardy tool, well made, and durable.

I gave this one the nickname of "Strimmer" -- based on what they are called in the UK.

I find the Trimmer Mower handy for those spots under the grandchildren's swing, and a few other places not easily reached with my 54" deck lawn mower.

I've been very rough on it, but it seems to be able to take it. I've left it out, exposed to Winter rains and our light snows.

Other than routine Spring and Fall oil & filter change (and spark plugs), I haven't had to spend a dime on it for repairs.

Their change in the design of the head which holds the "string" was a very fine enhancement. I never took advantage of the power take off unit they advertised several seasons ago.

I use the "Beaver Blade" attachment to trim down the small stumps created when the All Terrain Mower cuts down sapplings.

Be sure to consider the electric start models.

Walter "Jay" Gould
upper Eastern Shore of Maryland

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!