One long standing problem solved, have another now...

I just solved the mystery of how to add text to photos thanks to somebody here so I think I will try for more software.

I have been looking for affordable software to be able to use to help me remember where I planted everything. Something 3D would be very nice. I am afraid I must be suffering from something that is robbing me of my ability to remember where I planted anything. Walking around here is like a treat as I am always stumbling across something that I forgot I planted. I have about 15 different cultivars of Tiarellas and for the life of me, I can't recall which cultivar is which even when I am standing right in front of them. Same deal with the Heucheras. It would be really nice to have some sort of a program that was relatively easy to use that would help me figure out what I planted where.

I had a really nice system going of different colored golf tees and surveying flags until one of my kids went around and gathered them up to present to me. Oy! I think I about cried as all I had left was the notebook with the cultivar names and corresponding color to help me ID them. Three years of documenting everything that went in the ground was down the tubes. That was it, nothing left other than a real nice bucket full of multi colored golf tees with multi colored flags sticking out.

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!