Let's post our favorite pictures from this season!

Hixson, TN(Zone 7a)

I love seeing everyones gardens and all the different plants so come on let's see all those beautiful
blooms!!!!

Thumbnail by cceamore
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

That makes me want to walk right in.

Hixson, TN(Zone 7a)

I have to put one in here w/some daylilies in it!

Thumbnail by cceamore
Hixson, TN(Zone 7a)

Moby-
Then step right up and post a picture!

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Well, let's see...

Thumbnail by Moby
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

This one of Francois Verhaert was certainly one of my favorites.

Thumbnail by gingerjar
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

I have my plants all over the place so I really don't have a 'garden shot'. Guess you just have to get it in bits and pieces...

Thumbnail by Moby
Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

PEARL SHERWOOD>..>1951 spider type still a beauty

Thumbnail by tazzy
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

A daylily...

Thumbnail by Moby
Pleasant Grove, UT(Zone 6a)

Moby, that purple hanging stuff is really pretty! What the heck is it? (Probably something everyone else knows 'cept me!)

Northern California, United States(Zone 9a)

clairelise,Love Lies Bleeding (or Amaranth) Cool plants!

Farmington, ME(Zone 4b)

I hate to see them go, not many left blooming... lilting lady and final touch in the back!

Thumbnail by hooked

Here's one that I like. Three years ago it was a blank slate. Not one plant

Thumbnail by jrusse10

Here's another shoot that I like

Thumbnail by jrusse10
Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Hooked - I LOVE the design of that bed!!! Great! Is that white mum in the middle?

Jrusse10 - that looks like a very inviting shady spot !

Farmington, ME(Zone 4b)

Thanks'
Not really by design-- So I added the mum to the center!
Jrusse10-- I love the walk way!

Denver Metro Area, CO(Zone 5a)

Love the walkway Jrusse10!
The sedum/mum combo is breathtaking, Hooked!
CCeamore, beautiful clematis combo!
OK--here's one of mine;)

Thumbnail by mtnmama
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

All the pics are wonderful!

Farmington, ME(Zone 4b)

my grand kids would like your water feature. I love the sound of water, so calming!

Coshocton, OH(Zone 6a)

all the pics are beautiful. here's my favorite pic of my garden.

Thumbnail by daylily970
Hixson, TN(Zone 7a)

I just got home from work and what lovely pictures .Moby, I grew love lies bleeding once it came up from some wild flower seeds I put in the garden but it did'nt come back and I just love it .
I am so glad you put a picture of it in here! I love that walk way, Hooked it is so pretty.I love pictures It let's you visit gardens you might never see otherwise.Oh Gingerjar andTazzy, what a beauties!!!!! jrusse10, My grandmother use to live in Germantown,Tn. and that is a pretty shot!

Farmington, ME(Zone 4b)

Beautiful!! Are those old steam radiators on the right? also what do you have growing in the walk? I would like to have something in mine, besides grass!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Gorgeous garden daylily970. I agree with hooked. I would like to grow something other than grass in the cracks.

Hixson, TN(Zone 7a)

Wow! daylily970 What a beautiful garden!

All your gardens are so beautiful!!

Coshocton, OH(Zone 6a)

one of my favorite dl - wild horses

Thumbnail by daylily970
Hixson, TN(Zone 7a)

Oh that is sooo pretty daylily 970!

Farmington, ME(Zone 4b)

daylily970--STRIKING!!

Hixson, TN(Zone 7a)

Mtnmama I love that garden and that fountain!

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

You know...we really need to start building our daylily farm / addiction center / retirement home one of these days.... Then we can visit all of these beautiful gardens in person...sigh...

Coshocton, OH(Zone 6a)

thanks everyone!!!

i use stepables along the pathway, creeping jenny and charlie, mazus purple, brass button fern, blue star creeper, creeping thyme, wooly thyme, and trifoium repens.

no, it is not a steam radiator, it's the front of my deck.

Daylily 970 I've clicked on the picture of your yard several times today, and every time I do I think how much it looks like the cover of a gardening mag. So pretty!

Moby, I was going to suggest that we start building our retirement center on David's daylily farm, but then realized he'd probably like that TOO much, especially with you there! LOL I'm sure his wife wouldn't be as overjoyed, or your husband for that matter!

Then again, maybe your hubby could keep David in check while we tend to the daylilies? If David's reading this right now he's probably PHGO.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

LOL!! Probably the more painfull version, n'est pas? LOL some more...

Mais oui, Moby! C'est la version plus horrible pour les hommes . . . hee hee!

Keep posting pics everyone! I'd be posting if I had some pretty landscape photos . . . but not yet. Maybe I can find a nice shot of a single flower.

Irving, TX(Zone 8a)

Those all are an inspiration to me, I am just starting out and have a couple little gardens I am working on ...
I wish I had found this site sooner before now that it's going into winter and what flowers I have will soon be gone..But that gives me much more to look forward next spring.
Here is my favorite spot in my yard and I am planning on making my garden and pond even bigger next year.

Thanks to all of you

Vickie

Thumbnail by SnowBird56
Hixson, TN(Zone 7a)

Oh, that is pretty vswilliams. Is it raining in Cookville?

Irving, TX(Zone 8a)

Yes we are hoping for a snow day well rather a rain day tomorrow..but the winds are picking up...I thought when I moved from texas I would not see any remnants of a hurricane here...I was wrong.
Arn't you around Chattanooga if my memory serves me right, you may have it worse than us. My bother and sister live around the Athens/Tellico Plaines area and it seem to be heading that way.....
Take care

Granite City, IL

My favorite new lily of the season Corrida or Corridda

Thumbnail by puddleofmudd
Granite City, IL

Now this is one of my favorite pictures of the summer! LOL

Thumbnail by puddleofmudd
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

OMG! Can I get one of those?? LOL What a doll!
It's so cute I had show my DH - - he snorted! hee hee
(He has 3 girls, but now they're older and not as 'fancy' as they used to be.)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.