How is everyone today? This is from our e-magination. LOL II

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Wow that was getting long. Got tired just getting to the bottom of the thread.

Oh where were we.... awe yes
heading for breakfast.

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

Hi, Melvatoo! Do you know what we're having for breakfast this morning. What was it we were going to do today? I forgot, after that wild party last night!!!

Where are the rest of us? Reckon they are already having breakfast???

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

I am here , today I sowed different seeds in two beds.

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

Welcome, Gumlla!

What kind of seeds did you sow today?
And how are things in your part of the world?
Will you join us for an e-magination breakfast?

Sandy, Melvatoo, look who's here!
Where's Pond and the others?

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Pond I read on the prayer forum is having surgery. For her hands?

Welcome Gumilla. I look forward to knowing you better. We all do.
Welcome to our e-magination.

JudithI
ilovejesus99

Thanks for welcome. Today I sowed seeds of yellow coreopsis , Dhalia, Ballon flower, Red Amaryllis, Four o, clock etc....
What is e-magination breakfast? I want to join.

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

Well, this whole thread is based upon our collective imagination, spending time together in an ideal place where there is no pain, no problems, we're young and healthy, beautiful and handsome, whatever we want to be. We do whatever we want to.

Right now, we are in Hawaii, enjoying all the sights and fun and food.

By the way, there are no calories in the food in e-magination, so we don't gain weight, and we don't get too full to enjoy it!

I've read and saved a number of your recipes from that forum, so you can help plan the meals here too. What are we having for breakfast??? Anything you want, and you don't even have to cook it, unless you want to. Just tell them what you want.

Oh, and here, the seeds you sowed will be strong, healthy, and beautiful. No bugs, diseases, drought, mold. This is a perfect garden, with all the plants you want!

Rest, relief, and relaxation from everyday problems of our lives are our goals.

Everyone's welcome, so jump right in!

Oh yeah , I sowed seeds today morning and their flowers are blloming now. wow very beautiful.
I am now at the beaches of Atlanta , that was my dream land and now I am where there I was anxious to visite. Oh neat and cleaned water, wind is nice but slow, alot of people here and there, I am also watching here few members of DG, all are very happy.

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

Yeah! That sounds like a lovely place to visit! Maybe we'll join you there.
Tell us more about what it's like!

Today I made pudding of pumpkin in breakfast,
First I cut Pumpkin in to small peices and then boiled. After boiling squeezed. then fry it in oil. In a pan fry the flour in oil , when brown then add this to fried pumpkin, add water , sugar and boiled for 10 minutes.
Now delecious pudding is ready . Please join me and taste it.
Yum Yum

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

Ummmmmmm! This is delicious! I've never had this before. You must have used herbs or spices, or flavoring? It's really tasty, and fun to try new foods!
Thanks, Gumlla!

Sandy, Melvatoo, come try some of this! You'll love it!

Oh I forgot to add dry fruit. So when you will try pls add dry fruit also.

Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

I am here...and just call me Melva in our e-imagination, in real world Dave won't let me change to Melva without adding the too...but here I can be just Melva...
Breakfast? What a concept! That pumpkin thing sounds interesting....good to see you Gumlla...
Judith...how is the weather?

Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

Gumlla, your flowers that you just planted, are beautiful! I must say that you have really taken to this concept...Good to have you with us...

Melva
I need your comments, you just tasted my pudding. My flowers are blooming with nice fragrance, can you inhale?

Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

Oh yes, we can inhae here.....some of the flowers here are very fragrant...and your pudding, it is very aromatic too, what is in there, is it cinnamon? It smells great!

I added YSL perfume in pudding. lol , you can check its taste is little bit bitter.

I sprayed YSL perfume on pudding. lol , you can check , its taste is little bit bitter. But due excess of sugar no one can tell that perfume is added in the pudding.

Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

I think I would prefer cinnamon to YSL perfume! LOL!

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Gumlla pass me some of your pumpkin pudding. Oh my the taste is heavenly.
Sounds easy to make. We can have this morning, noon, and night.

Your flowers grew fast and very beautiful. We must take you to see the blue burgmansias only grown here in our e-magination. Oh and the diamonds we have found, larger than your fists.

We also get massages everyday as many as we would like. They sure make a person feel wonderful.
Again welcome and we look forward to having some wonderful e-moments together.

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

That YSL perfume you added wouldn't happen to be "Opium," would it??? That's my favorite! I never tried tasting it, but it smells spicy for sure!!

That was a wonderful breakfast!!!

Hmmmmmm. So many choices! Go sightseeing, or garden, or visit gardens, or ride our horses some more or swim in the waterfalls. Or just sit and relax and have a nap! We could even lay on the beach and nap or read, or swim, all day, because here you don't get sunburned!

So what will we do today, folks??

I am swimning in the air , wow what I am feeling , no one can imagin.
In my gourd dish I will add Opium, because its smell is spicy. I also have horse ,who have one horn on the middle of his head.

Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

You have a Unicorn? I want one too! And you are swimning in the air? You have really taken to this imagination thing, I am so impressed!

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

Ah, a unicorn! Cool!

Swimming in the air! I've never tried that! Sounds like fun. I'll try it. Even if I fall, it won't hurt here! Even if I fall on the unicorn's horn!

Come on! Let's try it!

Wheeeeeeee!!!!!

Yes his color is pure white, Tomorrow I will visite your garden , will come on my Unicorn.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

What a beautiful unicorn. I have a picture of one in the real world that my MIL did. It is crewel embroidery. Oh is it beautiful.
What a beautiful unicorn you have gumlla, what is her name? It looks like she is ready to give birth. Exactly what color is she considered? I am sure in our emagination she can have quaduplets or more.
Please pass some more pudding, Then I will come air swimming. Sounds like fun. Lets air swim to the top of the waterfall.

Oh wait everyone, Gumlla's unicorn is about to give birth. I wouldn't want to miss this. Oh my she makes it look so easy. OhOhOh look at the first one it is so cute. I have never seen a unicorn till now and in the same day to see a baby one born wow is this great. Oh my here comes the next one....TOO cute.ahhhhhh I want to hold one.
You guys go air swimming, I'll stay here and hold these baby unicorns. Talk about spoiled.
oops I think my appy is jealous. Come here sweetie you know you are my true love.....I whisper in her ear as I feed her a sugar cube. That a girl. How about another? No unicorn could take your place. Easy girl they are just babies.
Oh what a spoiled horse. But I would have her no other way. I am going to go air riding. This appy is just full of spunk after those sugar cubes. Come on girls this ought to be fun.

ilovejesus99 , one baby unicorn is for you. melvatoo one baby unicorn is also for you and JudithI when I will visite your garden , mom unicorn I will give you as a gift.
I will come back in my home just swiming in the air. Try with me no body will fell down.
What you are preparing for the breakfast? When I will visite JudithI garden, they will serve me soup of "Bird of paradise". Oh I am anxious to taste that.......

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Gumlla you will meet Ponditis soon I hope. She has had surgery on her hands I believe and prayfully will return soon. Ponditis if you are at least watching the thread, Please return as soon as you can.

We sure miss you. Want you to meet Gumilla.

Gumilla you will really like Ponditis. She is also a wonderful person, Like you, Melva, and Judith1.
Gumlla you have become a wonderful friend here and in the real world. So glad we have met you and want to continue to know you better and better.

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

Ponds surgery is tomorrow, Thursday, at 9:30am. She will have to leave home at 6:30am to drive to Boise. Gumlla, Ponditis lives in Idaho, right on the border next to Oregon, in the northwest USA.

Me, when I'm not here in e-magination, I live in Hurricane Alley, in the Capital city of Florida. Hurricane Ivan is tormenting us right now. So coming here is really relaxing to get away from the storms.

Do you have storms where you live? Tell us about where you live in Pakistan.

And you are more than welcome to visit my garden tomorrow. That bird-of-paradise soup will be ready!
What would you like to drink, coffee or tea for breakfast? Perhaps you could bring your favorite!

I would dearly love to have your unicorn. But don't you want to keep her? She seems very attached to you. She's very beautiful!

Sandy, Melva, everybody else, you're invited to come too!

ilovejesus99
Yeh I know , she is in hospital for surgery, But she will be soon with us. It means we all are same like Ponditis. Want to know the recipe of soup made by "Bird of Paradise". I got seeds of this plant in a trade , soon will have an adult plant in my garden, bird blooms instead of flowers. Will prepare new dishes.
Oh my friends we forgot Ponditis, we will serve her this tasty soup. After taking she will recover fastly.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

See you tomorrow. Can't wait for some bird of paradise soup. I'll have tea please.
I will bring some homemade bread and homemade blackberry jelly.
Sorry about all the drool on your computer screens.

See you tomorrow!

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

Now where did I put that recipe?????

Here.

JudithI
Today here weather is very pleasnt, yesternight we have rain all the night, I enjoyed a lot did swiming in the rain . We all will come, if you dont want to have mother unicorn then tomorrow , may she will born her third bay, that will be yours.

I baked a beard in my refrigerator, come and taste it.

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

You baked a beard today in your refrigerator. Tell me how you did that. I'll be happy to come and taste it.

I like your suggestion that I get to have the third baby unicorn to keep. Our beloved animals don't understand it when we give them to someone else, even as a kindness. At least I don't think they do. I wouldn't like to be given away from my beloved friend. But I don't think she'll mind my having her young one.

What is your unicorn's name, and how did you decide on it?

My unicorn name is "khota". I just rooled the bread and switched on my refrigerator on a temperature -10 celsius and bread is backed....................thats enough. You just tasted, please tell me how is it?

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

Oh, it's bread, not beard. Silly me! Of course it is!

Oooh, I love fresh baked bread!

It tastes delicious! What magic touches did you add that makes it so tasty? It's so crusty outside, but buttery soft in the inside! I've never been able to bake good bread. You are truly a talented cook! Do you do all the cooking at your home?

Goodness, it's 5:00am! I better get some sleep! It will be morning soon. We can talk more about this tomorrow. I'm really interested in more information about how you bake the bread.

Being a lazy old cook, could you tell me what -10° Celsius is in Farenheit degrees? I was out of school by the time the metric and Celsius scales were taught.

Talk to you later!

As all are e-magination , so I cook all the time in home, my wife only eat all the time ...lol....she is staring me and the monitor ha ha ha .But you know this is e-magination .

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

Tell her to join right in with us. Then she can e-magine her own perfect world!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.