iris website updates

Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

Hi Folks,

I know some of you have enjoyed looking through the iris pics on my website, so I wanted to let you know I have just completed adding more than 50 new iris cultivar pages with photos of this year's first-time bloomers in my iris beds. I've uploaded some of these pics to the PDB already, but I've included more different angle shots on my website.

http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/shadowood/irislist.html

Enjoy!

Laurie

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

Laurie
Thank you for the link, pictures are very beautiful.

Cincinnati (Anderson, OH(Zone 6a)

Laurie, Your iris photos are wonderful and thanks for providing pics of the entire plant--so useful for garden planning. I'll be sure to bookmark your website. Thanks again. t.

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Laurie,Thanks for providing such accurate photos! You are a gem!

Laurie, that's wonderful. I've only ever had one iris, a dark purple Japanese Iris, so was delighted when I saw a JI in your list, even if it is white!! Someday I'll have a big enough garden to be able to havel ots and lots of different types of Iris. The pictures are just simply beautiful, all of them.

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

Laurie is there a way to view your web site without all the pop up ads? On my dial-up connection it slows your site down to a crawl :(

It's very purdy what I did see of it however............................

Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

Thanks, everybody, for the compliments. I sure do enjoy grabbing my cameras and clicking my way through the iris beds during bloom season.

ceedub, that's my very first JI bloom ever. In fact, it's the first JI I've ever seen in person! I added my first 7 JIs last year, and FROSTED PYRAMID was the only one to bloom this year. With any luck, at least a few of the others will bloom for me next year.

rikerbear, the popups are infuriating, I know, but they're also the price for a free site at Angelfire. I, too, am on excruciatingly slow dial-up. I deal with it by going into the preferences in my browser and turning off scripting when I visit my Angelfire site. That eliminates the popups and speeds up page loading substantially.

Hope that helps,

Laurie

Rehoboth, MA(Zone 5a)

Rikerbear, had dial-up connection at one time but changed to cable, what a wonderful difference.
Maria

Rikerbear, I run a firewall & NEVER see popups! :)

Nevada, IA(Zone 5a)

If you upgrade to the newest version of Internet Explorer, it has a built-in popup blocker. No popups here!

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Extremely impressive!!!!

Laurie,
Just revisiting old threads & slipped into your site. Thank you again for making such beautiful photos available of your iris! I'm doing some spring dreaming...

Moerkerke_Damme, Belgium(Zone 7b)

I shore check that out, Thanks Laurie.
Merry Christmas to you and hopefully a wonderful bloomseason too for 2005

John

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.