familial support

Ukiah, CA

I am ashamed to bring this subject up but has anyone ever experienced loss of sibling support when taking a parent under their roof?
We have had Mom now 3 years and yes it is 24/7 and the hardest job I have ever done. During that time my 2 sisters and 1 brother have visited very few times. They feel jealousy toward me and actually accuse us of doing this for Mom's life savings. I tell you what, in this area of California, if she had been in convalesent care the money would of been gone a long time ago. I am tired physically, drained emotionlly and very much hurt by this. Just at a huge loss as to how to deal with their phone calls and e-mails anymore.
Thanks God my DH Reza is so loving and supportive of our resposibility regarding Mom. He would not have it any other way.

This thread has 13 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!