Anyone have too many Iris?

Bryson, QC(Zone 4a)

Looking to find someone that would do Iris for postage.
Blessings, Ingrid

Paridise, I have a dark purple Japanese Iris that I think will take over my very tiny garden next spring. I'm a relative newbie though, and have never dug one up. Can you tell me how to do it?

Bryson, QC(Zone 4a)

Hi ceedub,

I'am a newbie too. I'll e-mail you .

ok; I'm at work right now; I'll see the email tonight. It shouldn't be too hard...lol.

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

have lot of white lousisianairis named .DURAL WHITE BUTTERFLY /FOR POSTAGE

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

I'm not going to disturb my iris much now, but I can share with you in early May. They need to root well before frost descends.

Send me a note in early May --I have lots of Tall beardeds to share.

Bryson, QC(Zone 4a)

Morning Tazzy you have Mail
Blessings, Ingrid

Bryson, QC(Zone 4a)

Wondas flowers, Thank-you for your offer.
Blessings, Ingrid

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 2b)

Just want to let people know that you cannot send plant material from US to Canada without a phytosanitary cert. My last lot of iris arrived with a phyto that cost $33US. If any plant material is sent to Canada from wherever, all you will get is a little note from Canada Customs, saying that something was sent to you and it has been destroyed.

Canadians should stick to Cdn trading. I would love to take part in some swopping or the wonderful coops that float around DG. Not to be vwith a Cdn. addy.

Seeds are fine though. You can send seeds from US to Canada but not from Canada to US. Homeland Security caused a ton of probs. for the Lily seed exchange last year. Now each country has a collector. Then the seeds are inspected and issued with a phyto and off they go to the US seed exchange.

Inanda who finished planting far too many sibs & JIs today. Ran out of pots to pot up LAs that have to come in for the winter.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.