Hello Clarence!

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

This beautiful iris blessed me with tall multiple flowers this spring--and it's back blooming for me again! Hurraah for re-bloomers!

Thumbnail by Wandasflowers
Huntington, IN(Zone 5b)

Wanda I sent your postage out today, be looking for a package with frogs on it and I hope your little guy I sent you arrives in good condition.

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Wanda, could you bring me a start of Clarence to the KYRU it is lovely. I have a Scatterbrain daylily for you :) if you would like it.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i have one rebloomer-immortality she is blooming today! :) I think i need more

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

GO girl i have never got rebloom on iris and i have about 6 remonts you are good

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

Beautiful colors.

Seattle, WA(Zone 8a)

wanda,

i was gone for a week, i got home yesterday and the Elainealope I got from Willow Bend is sending up a bloom!!!! I couldn't believe it! It actually looked really funny; these 9 chopped off leaves with a proud flower stalk standing up in the middle of them!!!

It's supposed to start raining today for the next 7 days. I hope it'll still bloom!

Your clarence is lovely. i got one as a bonus this year.

Coshocton, OH(Zone 6a)

i planted clarence this week with 14 other irises. i hope mine is that beautiful next year. i have immortality and a dwart yellow blooming this week.

Got a shock yesterday--I was cleraning up around my big red Hibiscus & found 2 huge stalks on Bride's Halo! Wow! Daylilies blinded me all summer, but these rebloomers are teasing me just as fall sets in. what a Blessing!

Clarence has one more stalk and Baby Blessed (SDB)is blooming better than it did this spring! What a wierd year!!!

Bluegrass--I'll dig a Clarence just for you! Getting late for me to put iris in, but Scatterbrain will root well before winter. See you at the Roundup!

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Thanks, Wanda
I am so looking forward to our trip to the KYRU. I cannot believe folks are driving from so many states! Have you checked the Plant Swap thread? It sounds like FUN to me.
Teresa

Lots of good swaps--I'll have to look in & do some digging. Probably just iris & pink Asian lilies --I've hit on those poor daylilies too many times this year already.... :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.