Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2004

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

I am home after a weekend with my friend who just lost her husband. Their youngest daughter got married on Saturday so I had managed to get the day off. As soon as I learned of the wedding day about 3 months ago I put my name on the board at work to be off for the evening. We went to the cemetery where Rich is buried and I planted some Bog Salvia & a small Rose of Sharon at his grave. It is a small country grave yard so they allow live plants tho there are very many. Since she grew up in that area she took me around to lots of the spots of interest and the houses where she and her family and other family members have lived in the past.

I have learned that GOD is NOT going to allow me to eat junk food anymore. Everytime I eat real junk food I end up with a really awful feeling in my stomach. Not as tho I'm going to vomit just miserable. I look on this as an answer to prayer to help me keep my weight down.

I'm looking forward to getting some yardening done today. There are dead weeds to remove, mulch to spread, and just lots of things to keep me active and busy. It is almost chilly out this morning but I think it will warm up during the day.

GOD bless and keep you.

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!