Freecycle

Tilton, NH(Zone 4a)

You may have already heard of this, but it has been very good to me recently, as I tried to get rid of some of my household clutter.
"WELCOME

Concord/Penacook NH Freecycle hopes to reduce waste by connecting individuals who are throwing away items with others who may have use for those items. Through a simple e-mail list, any member of the community can post a note about an item they'd like to give away, or an item they are seeking. Furniture, clothing, appliances, computers, anything that could be of use to someone is acceptable. The only requirement is that the transfer of items MUST be FREE. ***Giver and taker make their own time/place arrangement for the exchange via email.

While our name reflects the cities of Concord/Penacook we include the surrounding towns as well. If you consider us close enough to you, please join us.

The worldwide Freecycle Network is a grassroots movement of people who are exchanging stuff for free in their own towns. For more information visit Freecycle.org."

Happy Hunting,
Cedar

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!