Texas farmer visiting in Australia.

Lappeenranta, Finland(Zone 3a)

My dad told me this joke:)

Texas farmer was visiting in his cousins farm in Australia. And as we all know everything is big in Texas and Australians doesnt want to be smaller. Australian farmer told to the texas farmer "My ranch is so large, that I want to drive to the other side of it it takes two hours". "Well", said the cousin from Texas, "My ranch is so large that I want to drive to the other side I have to depart early in the morning, and I will be on the other side on next morning" Australian wonderred a moment and said " My bucket loader has so big lifting bucket that three cowns can fit in it". "Well", said the cousing from Texas, "My bucket loader has so big lifting bucket hat 4 of of yours can fit in it". Then the Texas farmer saw three kangaroos jumping near by. He hadnt never seen kangaroos, so he asked "What are those". Australian farmer answered "Dont you have any grasshoppers in Texas?"
:=)

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!