Newbie from Tennessee

Hixson, TN(Zone 7a)

I found this site because I love gardening and I was looking for certain Daylilies. I love lilies of all kinds and flowers in general! Here is a picture of part of my garden.

Thumbnail by cceamore
Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

cceamore
Welcome from Pakistan, hope you will enjoy here alot and will exchange your experience, tips , seeds and plants with other members.
Picture of your garden is very beautiful, anxious to see more pictures.

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

a big hello from upstate new york. enjoy

Limestone, TN(Zone 7a)

Hey from Limestone, TN cc! Don't know where Hixson is...I was transplanted from Houston...still learnin' my way around.

sandi

Hixson, TN(Zone 7a)

Thanks for welcoming me. Gumlla,I would love to see your pics from Pakistan.
HERBIE43 I have only passed through New York but I have always wanted to go back and see the sights. Sandi, I am clueless where Limestone is too. Here is another pic from my garden.

Thumbnail by cceamore
Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

cceamore
Beautiful Irises and Very healthy plants......wow.

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

A big welcome from Oregon. Nice pictures. It looks like you have lots of space.

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Welcome from Iowa. Hope you are enjoying your stay in the garden here.

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Greetings!!! We live right at the Tennessee/Mississippi Stateline, straight west of your location. If you locate Jackson, TN on a map then draw a line straight down you will have our location. We live "a far piece apart" as they say locally. Are you going to the KYRU?

Crossville, TN

I'd love to meet both of you at the KY RU!!! Jo

Hixson, TN(Zone 7a)

What is KY RU? I know that might be a stupid question but I don't know what it is.
I was born in Memphis,Tn.

Hixson, TN(Zone 7a)

MaryE looks can be decieving because I live in a neighborhood and although I have a larger lot than most, it does not compare to wide open spaces that some members have. Put it this way my neighbors make loud comments like NOT ANOTHER FLOWER GARDEN! They like grass and I don't have alot of that.LOL They don't stop me I just keep digging and planting!

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

It's a Gatherin' of people who are members of DG. Since I'm a Newbie also my explanation won't be as good as someone who has attended one before. Go to the Roundup Forum and find the thread, KYRU information for newbies. After you read up on what's there start asking questions.

I thought Roundup Forum was about weed killers and since I have plenty of those decided to take a peak. lol lol lol

Hope to see you there... I won't know anyone either but the more you interact online the easier it will be.

Judy

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

PS It's Kentucky Roundup

Hixson, TN(Zone 7a)

Thanks for the info!

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

Cceamore - welcome to Dave's garden. I've seen those 'green' developments where the grass meets grass, meets grass. Looks like a golf course to me. Glad to welcome a rebel, world needs more of us. My yarden is a truly jungle.
Oh yeah and warning - Dave's is addictive:

This message was edited Sep 13, 2004 5:30 PM

Thumbnail by BloomsWithaView
Hixson, TN(Zone 7a)

BloomsWithaView
Ya, Mines a jungle too! I have never met a plant I didn't love!LoL
My friend I trade plants with up the road makes fun of me because I want eveything that I see in the garden books at least one of everything.LOve that cartoon because it is soooooo true!!!!

Crossville, TN

Hey....did you find the Round Up forums...canh you come?? I GUAREENTEE that you will have a ball...15 states will be represented there....or some where in that number.....

There will be plant trading,food, entertainment, food,classses, food.....'Smores and bonfire singing... You can also check out the Round UP Pictures Forum...it will have pictures of past RU's. We DG's make such good friend here that we just can't wait to see each other again...like a huge famuily reunion...as some one said...with out the pesty Uncle....LOL Come on...only a little over a week to go. Jo

Hixson, TN(Zone 7a)

Sorry, it took me so long to reply but I can not make the round up this year but next year I will try my best to be there!!!It sounds like it is right up my alley I love camping!!!I Would love to meet so many of you in person but it will have to be next year.

Crossville, TN

OK...We'll look forward to it~ Jo

crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

Hey there CC. I'm from Crossville Tn. You've found the greatest gardening site on earth!! Welcome!

Tina

Hixson, TN(Zone 7a)

Thank you, Tina

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

big wecome from OK .
im a IRIS and DAY LILLY grower so we will be posting on a lot of same froums

Hixson, TN(Zone 7a)

O.K. Tazzy sounds good to me!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.