i forgot to look at the tag

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

i have had this for a while...it has finally bloomed...ill get the name and post it later...but im very proud...especially since i have not done anything to this, or any of my other plants for that matter...but it bloomed so nice :)

cindy

Thumbnail by brommom
Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Congratulations, Cindy. That is a lovely orchid. Is it fragrant too?

I keep thinking I'll get to meet you on one of my trips thru Smithton on the way to a friend's house in the Florence area but you never seem to be home. Guess you are as busy as all of us nowadays. I think of you when one of the trucks go by every few days.

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

if my maroon pick up is here, then im here...please do stop by sometime...i luv to visit and will stop what im doing to visit about plants...lol...the phone can wait.....im almost always here in the morning...but fridays are pretty hectic with payroll and stuff...but please do stop and visit, i would really like to meet you...i would luv to get the time to come up and see your garden also...maybe when i get a secretary hired i can do that....email me and i can give you my number so next time you are coming through i can make it a point to be home

oh and btw i dont know if its fragrant or not...i didnt smell...just was taking some pics...i get so excited when something blooms...i do have some daylillies that are fragrant though i do know that...lol

cindy

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil(Zone 11)

Pretty Dendrobium you got there. I doubt it would have any smell though.

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

nope..i checked today....:(..no pretty smell

cindy

Lakeland, FL

hello. i have the same one here in fla. in fact 3 of them. boy do they last forever. i feed once a month. my cattelyas are in need of repotting, but thanks to two hurricanes in less than a month i am behind on plant care. i do have a new species of elephant ear tho. shredded species named jeanne

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.