A Dandy lil 'freeware' program .. 'WindowBlinds'

NW Qtr, AR(Zone 6a)

I've been using this lil program for the last several months .. It allows you to customize/alter the appearance of IE, Outlook Express and far too numerous other wonderful little 'thingies' to list here. Quite a nice variety of the functional skins, for almost everything imaginable .. And, naturally, the premium versions are offered for sale also. Most happy with all of the goodies offered in the 'freebie' myself !! .. hee

And I've yet to find any 'unwanteds' accompanied .. in the only one that I've downloaded and have been using. It's called ... WindowBlinds .. version 4.2

If you aren't already familiar with WindowBlinds .. I thought some of you guys may would like to go take a 'look-peek' at it - along with quite a number of other goodies .. offered by StarDock.net!
http://www.stardock.com/

Plenty of wonderful lil ditties to tinker and toy with ... if'n a body cared to.

PS .. This is gonna be my 1st attempt at learning (trying to catch up to some of you guys) to use bold, italics, and such) in or posts, when there is a 'need'. Sure hope I end up doing it 'right' .. We'll see shortly, I reckon!! .. ha

Wowsers! AND wouldja jes look at tat! Yay! The bold and the underline even shows up in my 'Preview', to boot!!! I am jes simply amazed ... {I'da sworn, that I'd read elsewhere, that it
wouldn't - until it was actually posted}?

Now, if can somehow manage to conquer this 'broken text lines' syndrome .. that I keep doin' so doggone well .. Hee - mags

This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!