Tiger Babies

Cochrane, ON(Zone 2b)

I know the bamboo poles look terrible but these lilies are on the east side of the house & really lean over. These are going to be headed for their new home with Echoes & Lilypon.

Thumbnail by broots
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

The poles are OK, broots. We sure wouldn't want to see those beauties on the ground! I don't have full sun anywhere, so I have to stake mine too. Thanks for posting the pic!

Cochrane, ON(Zone 2b)

Glad you enjoyed them Moby & thanks for the kind comments. I try & not to have to stake them but these are just on the wrong side of the house. So stakes it is.

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Ooooo...I like those Broots!! Gorgeous and such a soft color. I love peach lilies.

Cochrane, ON(Zone 2b)

langbr, if you like peach lilies then you would definitely love these.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Tigers Babies is a favorite of mine. Mine are growing in a bad place too. A shrub has almost grown over them, but they still manage to peek out each year and I cut them to use as a cut flower. I should dig them up and rescue them, but just never seem to get aroung to it.

Susan

Cochrane, ON(Zone 2b)

lincolnitess, I know what you mean about the wrong place. Mine are growing in the middle of my rudbeckia goldsturm. I keep thinking they will get choked out but they don't. Just keep pushing through, but I am digging them up in the fall.

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Thank you so very much for sharing your lilies with me broots! :D

Cochrane, ON(Zone 2b)

You're quite welcome & I hope you enjoy them Lilypon.

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 2b)

How long have yu grown your Tiger Babies in that spot, Broots? They are MUCH taller than mine?
Inanda

Cochrane, ON(Zone 2b)

Inanda, the Tiger Babies were planted there in '95. Have never dug them up as they are in the middle of the rudbeckia but this year they are coming out. They have been quite tall right from the start.

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

lovely color, and they are definetly on my to buy list!!

Thanks for posting the pics.

Maxine

Cochrane, ON(Zone 2b)

So glad you like the Tiger Babies, Maxine.

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Broots, any babies in the dirt with them?
I see that you are in Canada, so don't know about the shipping to the states.
I live in Wisc. so Canada, is not too far away.

Maxine

Cochrane, ON(Zone 2b)

Maxine, sorry to have to tell you but we cannot ship plants or bulbs to the US, only seeds. I think you would like Tiger Babies though.

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Duh, brain must not have kicked in!! I know that as I am or have ordered lily bulbs from Canada. Have an order coming in later this fall.

Thanks for answering, thou!!

Maxine

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.