Nightowls 10+1: Eleven threads, still having fun

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Hey, nightowls! This thread's a continuation of http://davesgarden.com/t/444202/

I'm feeling better tonight, so thankful to be so! I see the doctor tomorrow, and I know she'll see improvement. The Vicodin's still my companion until this infection's no longer causing the ear pain, but I can tell things are on the mend. Whew!

I picked our first tomato of the season today when I took the dogs out today. I can't *believe* how big our two plants are now. They have some company in that raised bed; some of the potted plants I put there temporarily have sent roots down through their pots and into the good soil in that bed. One castor bean and two brugs are VERY healthy in there, if not moveable. If I'm feeling better tomorrow, I'll take some pictures.

This message was edited Aug 4, 2004 2:21 AM

This thread has 164 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!