New roll of film

Proctorville, OH(Zone 5b)

I thought I'd post these, because I enjoyed Humble's so much... I love to see new ideas.

Thumbnail by southernOhio

that may have been too big... we'll try

and...

It takes a while to load these up... I must say, I really admire & appreciate all you picture posters...

finally,

Milo, IA(Zone 5a)

Your gardens are gorgeous. I just love your grasses.

Zone 6, OH(Zone 6a)

Hey....grass! :)

Yes, grass out the wazoo wasn't enough, I guess... LOL

Muscoda, WI(Zone 4b)

Thanks for sharing. I love seeing the plant combos that people are using in their gardens...and yours are terrific!
~julie~

Thanks, the grasses really make a great back drop for all kinds of shrubs & perennials.

Heber Springs, AR(Zone 7b)

southernohio- So glad you liked my pictures I believe I like yours more you wanted trade places? Yours beds are so neat and tidy. I love all the texture that your beds have. You done and excellent job on arranging them and the rocks contrast so nicely with the grasses. I just love your deck also! Looks like it is awaiting a glass of ice tea and me! hahaha Beautiful photos! Marie

ahh, thanks for you kind remarks. We spend all our time out there.... The rocks. I have to laugh.. each one picked & moved.... Keeps us young together.

Every garden has to have that place to sit & look & think. Don''t you think?
Expect you for tea, anytime.
Abigail

Abigail--- I am like you on moving the rocks around. My brother just purchased a new home out in the middle of "no where" and it has boulders not rocks place through out his front lawn (home is in the woods) and he stated to me that those boulders would have to go and I was tickled to death because I have been wanting to add some to some of my shade beds. My husband spoke up before I could say I wanted them and said H--- No you don't. You want to move the rocks you have now weekly and I am not about to move those suckers. I believe I could sneak one at a time into the beds and he would never know.... Marie

We get to be innovative when we have to. But man they are heavy...
If I only had a winch, no telling what our yard would look like.

Amen!!!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.