All Done!

SC, MT(Zone 5a)

I finally got my son to come over and help me dig some holes this morning. The expected temp for the day was supposed to be 97F I hate to plant in that much heat but my married son has too much of his own stuff to care for and rarely gets to my place to help me.

He dug and I planted three varieties of Pussy Willow one of them being a weeping tree the other two shrubs. I planted two Ninebark, 5 Hibiscus(Rose Mallow)

I have been ill for almost a year and had two surgeries in February and March. I bought these shrubs last year but was too sick to put them in. When the doctors turned me loose I went bonkers and have done nothing but work in the gardens and ponds....Loving every minute of it. It sure feels good to feel good!:o)

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

Good for you! Glad your feeling better and can get back to your garden.
Pictures please :-)

Lima, OH(Zone 5a)

So glad you are better. I can work for hours in the garden, even if it is just pulling weeds. There is something very relaxing to be gardening and digging in the dirt. Love it.

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

Blngsbell, Glad you are feeling better. Just don't overdo and get sick again, gardening is indeed great. Donna

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.