Don't stop!

Rehoboth, MA(Zone 5a)

Please don't stop this European Forum , I love reading it!

I'm usually too busy on a weekend, perhaps the others are too, I'm sure they will be back this week :)

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

Hello Aria! Yes, I'm busy most weekends too. My computer is broken, need to buy a new one, so I use the computers at uni plus the public library. I'm not on as much at the weekends.

I went to the festival in Stockton on Saturday. I enjoyed the parade - there were community groups all dressed up to represent "Crinolines in the jungle". And after that there were various street theatre and outdoor circus perfomers. The acrobats from Germany were really good. However I don't think it was as good as last year, and I had a big washing to tackle so I didn't bother with the Sunday performances. Great fun though!

Yorkshire,

I'm not far away Aria, just bogged down with work and everything at the moment...but 'I'll Be Back' as the man said :)
I hope everyone is well, sorry to hear about your computer Northerner :( Looks like the weather is broken in this area too LOL.

Rehoboth, MA(Zone 5a)

Thanks, guys, for posting. I can appreciate how busy you are. I feel sad when DG does not have anything to post in the European Forum. Could be that I am European myself?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.