America's Most Wanted

Citrus Heights, CA(Zone 9b)

OK! I stole the nectar!

Thumbnail by RichSwanner

Doing time on the line!

Thumbnail by RichSwanner
Montgomery, AL(Zone 8a)

What camera do you have? Your pics are really good.

Fuji s5000. It's easier to take pics with a camera using the electronic viewfinder because it is more like a SLR. This camera has a 10x zoom. The hard part about taking pics of this guy is that he comes when it is still dark, so I am limited to 1/60 of a sec for the flash.

Thumbnail by RichSwanner
NW Qtr, AR(Zone 6a)

monterey .. How do you like your Fuji S5000?
Wanted to ask you ..
Are you uploading the pics straight from your XD card, here to DG ? Or, do you upload to your pc/harddrive first? Are you 'reducing' the images and/or 'cropping' them much .. before you load them here to DG? Most curious .. - magpye

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Nice pics.

I do some editing, mostly to center or move to the side for effect. I love my S5000. I don.t like it's high ISO number 200 on up. I think it is the best value for the money . As you see it will take good shots .I think I would just do better with more options (C8080 Olympus), For most people it would work very well. I have taken 2,000 + pics. with no problems, it downloads straight in to the computer (USB) in an instant. Online they are as low as $300. Thank you for your comments!Did you see this one?

Thumbnail by RichSwanner
Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

monterey, great pictures. You do a great job with the fast little guys. Donna

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.