harvest pic...

Heber Springs, AR(Zone 7b)

my youngest daughter just was bugging me to death to post a picture of what she harvested this morning. she is very proud of her "fruits" of labor and love....

Thumbnail by thehumblebumble
Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Did you get a new camera? Looks yummy!

no just got some developed hoping to be able to post some of my daylily pics and believe it or not there wasn't one daylily on the roll---dang it I put all the film in a bowl and I pulled one out..... hahaha the only way to do it!

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Your photo people sure have one heck of a turn around! I thought you broke down and bought a digital. LOL

nooooooooo way although I would love one--- Senior pictures and ring comes first then braces payment and then---well you get the idea --- I am way down on the list....

Bethelridge, KY(Zone 6a)

Nice looking bunch of vegatables! What variety are those beans?

Big Red---- they are Kentucky Wonder and they are so delicious!!!! I have had to water them just about everyday but we have gotten a good size crop of them all ready so I am not complaining. Nothing better than fresh green beans and new potatoes--with a little bacon in them. Marie

NW Qtr, AR(Zone 6a)

All of those veggies are 'beauts' .. as well the youngest daughter should be mitey proud of herself. Fine job!
No doubt, 'mom' appreciated the labor of love ... By golly, she deserved to have a special pic posted! hee

Magpye--she is going to be my "gardening gal" she is pretty good at the names of my perennials but she begins planning her vegetable garden in Janurary. It is something major for her to decide which veggie to order!!!! I really love to watch her tend to her garden- This is her in her okra patch!

her herb garden---

her tomatoe patch---

her apple gourds!!!! she just loves these... me too!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.