Orchid Trade?

Kylertown, PA(Zone 5b)

I have a small, but vigorous keiki of Phalaenopsis pallens growing in a two inch pot to trade.

I am looking for brassia divisions, any encyclia or epidendrum divisions, or any phal species keiki's I don't have yet. Or what do you have orchid wise?

I can email a picture of the keiki so you can see the relative size. I can only ship in the US.

This message was edited Jul 20, 2004 11:34 AM

Bethlehem, GA(Zone 7b)

I have a mini orchid - promenea "meadow gold" I could trade. The label reads as follows: PROMENEA Meadow Gold = (Limelight x xanthina) I yellow w/ maroon spots S. It has 10 p-bulbs and has grown 4 of them since I bought it in April. I have not bloomed this orchid, I just don't care for the foliage..... I like Phals and Catts more than the unusual types. I would love to see your photo! I can make one of mine and send if you would like, too.

Kylertown, PA(Zone 5b)

Promenea's are really pretty!

I am at work right, but I will take a picture of the Phal pallens keiki I have and email you about a trade when i get home after 4 p.m. tonight.

Bethlehem, GA(Zone 7b)

Great, I would love to see the photo! Hope you are having a great day!

Brookeville, MD(Zone 7a)

Can some one please tell me how to divide orchids? I have no idea how to do this.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.