Look at the size of these leaves

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Fig leaf and a passionvine leaf compared to my 81/2 shoe size!!

Thumbnail by Tropicman
Niceville, FL(Zone 8b)

That is edulis, right???

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

That looks like a dressing room for horseshoe! "Hmmm, only one shoe, guess I'll skip that. Now for clothes.....". LOL

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Yes the one in the middle!Fig leaf far right,heck I was naked when I took my shoes off to take the picture!!!
What you see was what I was wearing all on the bench,after all this is the Garden of Eden here!!!

Niceville, FL(Zone 8b)

Your killing me, Tropicman!!!!!!!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Dying of laughter,thats the best way to go!!!

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

The fig leaves are much more comfortable than the passionvine, though! (whoops..now how would I know that?)

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

So let me see if I have this straight, you were standing outside naked, wearing only 1 shoe & taking a picture of leaves (and your other shoe). I can hear Gladys Kravitz now, "Abner, come to the window! He is out there naked again taking pictures of leaves!" HARHARHAR

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

LOL!!!!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

ROFLMAO!!!
Now the question is???
Which leaf was I wearing in the front?
And which leaf was I wearing over my behind?????

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

(You mean you're supposed to wear one in the back? Uh-ohhh...!)

:>0

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Well it's not really necessary to cover what you can't see,but sometimes can hear!!!LOL!

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

OMG! LOL Blue soda covering the keyboard! LOL

Birmingham, AL(Zone 8a)

ROFLMBO!!!! Gasp! Dying!

Okay, despite my pounding headache, gotta make my contribution. Here's MY shoe next to MY passionflower leaf. Consider it the "thong" of the passionflower world...

Thumbnail by delphiniumdiva
Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

BAHHAAHHAHA
oh man... this is too much.

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

LOL!
Hey Delph!
Does that little leaf,excuse me thong,cover all assential areas!!!!
You know the upper torso????
Blue soda???
Who makes that?
Have you tried the C2 by coke!!YUk!

Birmingham, AL(Zone 8a)

I live in New Orleans, remember? Essential is loosely defined here. ;}

Crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

you guys are killing me,LOL.

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

I don't know if I'm blushing,or it's the glow off the red shirt I'm wearing!!!LOL!

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

Wait, shirt? Oh, I see, you get dressed to go inside. LOL

Birmingham, AL(Zone 8a)

I don't think we're in Kansas anymore Toto...

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

It's probably just a sun burn! LOL

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Delp,if totos' with you,who in the hecks been following me around outside!!!
Bad seed,I'm past the sunburn,and well tan,like one of those women that just came from a tanning salon!!!
Pudmud,old lady won't let me in the house,and less I got my clothes on!!!LOL!

Birmingham, AL(Zone 8a)

Tropic I can imagine quite a few, well, people (using the term loosely) that would be following you around in your aforementioned costume. But I'm not sure you want to see them. Don't look back...

Seriously I used to have a friend who taught Jazzersize (and looked it) who used to cut her own grass in her bikini when it was hot. The entire neighborhood would become silent as a tomb and you could practically hear the drool dripping on the windowpanes...I don't think she ever thought anything about it!

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

What a hilarious thread. I have a brown fig in a pot on my deck and nobody better be caught stealing one of my leaves. Donna

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Ah! If I was only young again,I'd be looking too,now heck not sure if even I'd notice a gal in her bikini cutting the grass!
Everyone in my neighbor hood are retired and in there 80's
except me,they all look out there windows at the crazy man planting tropicals in the ground,knowing that he will have to dig them back for the winter!!!
I went years walking around with cataracts and could hardly see across the street,about 5 years ago had both eyes done,and was glad to see colors again!!!

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

So does that mean you can gawk at the 80 something neighbors now? hahahahahhaha

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

The only time I see them is when there backing out of there garage,or one of the kids bring them back from Sunday dinner,and 6 of the women on my block are widowers!!
Gawker Hmmm! I'm way to much busy for that anyways, unless....!

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

Be still those 6 women's quivering hearts when they see you in your leaf. Have the paramedics been called alot this week Leafman???

I bet they trip over themselves bringing you casseroles trying to get a better look.

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Well I fooled them !!!
Nothing to look at anymore,LOL!
Old age has done set in on this old body!!!
But would still love the cassoroles ,in case any of my neighbors read this!!!

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Katherine Zeta Jones mowing her lawn in a bikini wouldn't get a second look from you Tropicman???

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

I'd never stop from looking the first time!!!
No need for a second look! LOL!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.