I made the new Bead & Button Book!

St. augustine, FL(Zone 9a)

What a surprize when I opened last nights mail - in it was a package from Kalmbach Books Publishers and inside was a complimentary copy of a new book they just released with a note thanking me for helping to make the new book a success. One of my bead patterns is shown on page 9 of the book as well as a close up of it on the contents page! I didn't even know anything about it untill the book arrived on my doorstep! I had submitted the pattern to their magazine a couple of years ago and it was published in the magazine in the readers submissions areas (I think I also got paid something like $20 for it at the time). I never thought it would end up in a book! What fun! For more info on the book you can go to the Bead& Button Magazine home page at http://beadandbutton.com/ . The name of the book is Beaded Pictures - Charts and Instructions for Beadweaving.

Karen

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!