Nightowls X: Hooo, what, where & when!

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Okay, so I'm tired. This subject line at least has the right number in it! ;)

Howie picked up Nephew Aaron and me after work and we went to Wal-Mart. Ah, the world of the nightowl in a decent-sized town! My poor southern nephew was turning into an ice cube in the parking lot there, right before my eyes, LOL. Temps in the sixties?! Where's my winter coat?

Dad's birthday is Saturday, and we picked up a couple of those folding canvas lawn chairs and a folding canvas endtable which has two cupholders sewn in. We figure he might like having those for their camper.

We had our weekly treat night tonight, too...Mmmmicky D's. They sure make for tempting nights being open all night Thursday-Sunday here!

Hey, I got this picture in an e-mail from a friend. What do you think, would this work?

This message was edited Jul 16, 2004 2:51 AM

Thumbnail by gardenwife
This thread has 184 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!