WELCOME LGREENO!!...

Crossville, TN

Today I had the pleasure of meeting lgreeno (Les) in person. I saw a new subscriber from my town and emailed him....we made arrangements for him to come by the place I volunteer on Wed. and we had a nice visit.

Les and his DW have built a house UNDERGROUND!! I just have to stop by and see this! He tells me it is solar powered too.

Tombstonejan and farizona...the next time we get together we'll have to include Les.

Guess what? He has NO BRUGS! Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Crossville, TN

Just to prove (1) I DID meet Les in person. (2) I do manage to do some work once in a while!!

I shocked Les when I told him I didn't garden.....LOL Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Well, I REALLY want to meet someone who has built an underground house... AND is a gardener!

Welcome to The Garden!

Crossville, TN

Darius...come on out...he lives near me. You would enjoy this...and some friends of mine that live next door to Les has built a straw house. Jo

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Roadrunner...just how many of us have you met now? It's got to be substantial.

And a big West Kentucky wave for Les. You'll love it here!

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Hi Les and welcome to this great garden site. Can't wait to hear about your house and gardens. Jump right on in and give us a little info, ok?

Watch out for that Jo....and don't give her any plants as she will kill them for sure. lol I have also been lucky enough to meet her last year too.

Donna

Crossville, TN

Melody...meeting Les puts me over the 90 mark!! Still plenty of room to meet more DG's

SoCal...iI have you on my list to visit soon!! Jo

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Welcome to Dave's Garden. I have emailed you and gave you my addy and phone # so if you are in the area give me a call. I would love to see your underground dwelling.
Jan

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Welcome to Daves, Les. You met one of the nicest ladies around when you met Jo. Hope you enjoy your time in the garden.

Bowie, AZ(Zone 8B)

Welcome, Les. This is a great place to learn about and enjoy
gardening, and meet other folks. Now tell us about living underground, I'm all ears.

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

Welcome, Les.
You will enjoy here like me, I am also new from pakistan ,but every one here is loving and helping, lets enjoy.

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

welcome!

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

hello and welcome. would love to see pictures of the house.

Sierra Vista, AZ(Zone 8a)

Darn it! I wrote this note once and hit preview and somehow lost it. Her goes again.

THANKS
To everyone for the welcome. Sorry it took so long to post. However, there seems to be other things to be done besides the garden and the computer. Part of it is my fault. I love gardening, but don't feel the same way about this computer.

I've met Jo and she gave me two Brugs. For those of you that have not met her, you're in for a treat when you do. GREAT lady!

Gumlla: have a ROUNDUP and Jo will make Bob build a road there,so he can drive her there in the camper.

Farizona: when Jo, you, Tomestonejan and I meet for lunch come to S.V. and make sure you allow for time to come out to the house and receive the Grand Tour.

Herbie: I'll send you some pics as soon as I can. Right now the scanner is broken ( wife plugged the wrong power souce into it and fried the innards ) and digicam needs a new USB cable.
Will have both up and running soon.

I hope to answer each of the rest of Ya'll soon.

Now,cheer me on as I'll try to post again.

Again.THANKS! Les

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Les - welcome to Daves! You look very familiar. Have you ever lived in the NW?

Karrie

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

Welcome to Dave's from the state just to your north.
I live in the redrock canyon area of Utah and garden in blow sand. I remember shopping in a secondhand bookstore in S Vista, back when I was living in Bisbee. I'd love seeing your home too. Bet it's out on the edge of town, or further.
~Blooms

Crossville, TN

Hi Les/Lou....LOL You can be sure that me, Farizona nd tombstonejan wil descend on you one of these days...better yet, we'll all do "lunch" in town. Thanks for the compliment...

Blooms...come on down and visit! Jo

Oklahoma City, OK(Zone 7a)

Welcome from Oklahoma!!! I love this site, too.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.