Another Mess O' Stargazers

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Here is this years' crop...

Thumbnail by Moby
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

And another view...

Thumbnail by Moby
Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Great picture. They look like they are framed.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Thank you very much! They are 'framed' by my clematis "Mme. Comtess du Bouchard" and it was overcast today. Makes for a moody pic, heh?

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Moby - that planting is to die for!!! What a creative planting! You should do garden design work!!

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

((Blush)) Thanks, Brenda! It's my favorite 'spot', complete with an old iron footboard to fence out the bunnies. I'll bet I could get really inspired in your garden. You know, Olathe isn't that far from Lincoln...if I get going, I think I could make it to your place and back by dawn! You wouldn't notice a few holes in the morning, would you?? LOL

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Love your Stargazers! Will have to visit your garden someday.

susan

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

moby let me know when your headed out to brenda's. i'll just fly in and leave you a few holes for those new lilies you'll be acquiring at brenda's house. ;-)

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

That is just so darned thoughtful of you!! Now if we do it right and all head out at the same time, planting would be absolutely painless. Guerilla Gardening at it's finest! LOL

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Moby - you come on down any ole time you want. My gardens aren't anything like those shown here on DG, but a girl's gotta have some goals in life.

(pssstt...Debi....I think I deserve a few of those raid treasures for keepin' Moby indisposed!)

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

well brenda that could be arranged.....for a price. ;-) and i would like to know how my holes are suppose to get into my garden? huh??????? that's it brenda, you can dig my holes for me. new holes preferably. :-D
molly you have any favorite lilies you want to tell me about? location also please. :-) guerilla gardening, sounds like the way to go. ;-)

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

LOL!!! I don't do holes, Debi. LOL!

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

The lighting in that first pic is straight out of a Victorian magazine. Beautiful.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Thanks, Blooms! Mother Nature did all the work... ;)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.