One from the co-op

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

I love this one. If I understand right it will get even taller next year right? This is Schederazade.

Thumbnail by mystic
New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Hi Mystic,

That is so gorgeous! I HAVE to get one.....or two or three..LOL!

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Oh Mystic it's gorgeous!! Does it smell good too? First year especially for Spring planting are usually small. The Lily Garden site says 3-6 feet first year and up to 8 feet when mature! Hope you gave it some room to grow!!

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Yep I left it lots of room. It's right in the middle of one of my raised beds. It's crowded this year with annuals around it but next year it will have lots of room.

(Sue) South Central, IA(Zone 5a)

Here is White Henryi. Kinda short this year, but that is to be expected. Ain't he handsome though!

Thumbnail by llilyfan
Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

I really liked my White Henryi....some much more stunning than I thought (it was a bonus on my personal non-coop order).

I posted pics of Sarabande in another thread which were from the coop bonus plants. I really fell in love with this one and think I'll be buying more or dividing them in a year or so to move to additional locations in my gardens.

I think the only failure I had out of the coop bulbs was a single Coral Butterflies which I'm not entirely sure was a bad bulb...I waited until VERY late to plant it and the stem was already about 8" tall when I did....not a good thing.

Here's Sarabande......

Thumbnail by langbr
New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Ohhh Langbr.....I really like this one too! Just beautiful!!

Yukon, OK(Zone 7b)

Mystic I have Schederazade and this is it's second year. It is probably 4' tall and should get as tall as 5"! (I need a larger stake for it) I love the bloom and the scent! Very nice pic!!!

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Sure some pretty ones here. Thanks everybody. Thanks Brinda that's what I am counting on for where I planted it. I wanted it to get tall. I am surprised it got as tall this year. I really like it. Now I know I am addicted I need more. lol

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.