Anyone has extra Coleus for postage?

Lappeenranta, Finland(Zone 3a)

Hi.

If anyone has extra Coleus cuttings I would be more than happy to get them for postage. Or we can do a trade, but right now I dont really have anything interesting for share. Few cuttings from few different plants. Or we can do both, I could send one or two cuttings and pay rest of the postage. Anything fits to me.
I am looking all kinds, but please, I would like to do only one or two trades, so I am looking a person who owns many different kind of Coleus and is willing show scissors to them:) Just kidding.
I am specially looking for bright colours, but everything is fine. I prefer also greenish, yellowish etc. And If you have a extra cutting of the King Coleus what Lisa showed us I am specially interested of that:)

Thank you.

Anyone.
I dont want to lose this topic:)

Thanks.

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

Mitjo,I don't think they would make the trip that far.

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Mitjo, I have some seeds I can send you.

"eyes"

No thank you. I am looking cuttings only. But thanks for you kind offer.

Birmingham, AL(Zone 8a)

Mitjo I have rooted cuttings but right now I am swamped what with the Kong mania and all. Please bump this topic up again in a week or so or else email me a reminder in a couple weeks after things settle down and I'll try to get you some. I think they would make it if they were already rooted. I have about 8-10 diff. kinds. BTW the seeds are really quite easy to start. I get them coming up all over my yard.

Q: Are we allowed to export plants this way?

Thank you Delph! I'll bumb this topic up soon.
Yes, seeds are kinda easy, but not too fast. I want to decorate my flowerbed with Coleus on this year. Our season is short.:)
Yes, we are, Coleus are not CITES plants.:)

Birmingham, AL(Zone 8a)

Ok; email me next week and just keep on emailing me till I get moving. Swamped with trades right now.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.